Chapter 6

Taehyungs POV

I looked at Jungkook and he looked at me and for a slight second, I felt happy? The moment ended when Jungkook grabbed his shirt and sprinted out of the room.

I looked at him in shock trying to take in everything that had happened. I decided to run after him. I began to pass all the private rooms. I was looking around for any sign of Jungkook. I then stopped to hear a familiar voice coming from one of the private rooms.

"Ahhh Tae Oppa." I heard a high pitched voice moan from one of the private rooms.

I stopped in my tracks.
Was that Jennie?

No, it couldn't be her. But at that moment I burst into the room and saw Jennie underneath this Taeyong guy kissing.

I looked at the scene and my heart stopped.

Do you know what it feels like to love someone who betrays you in return?

To think that a person loved you?

I felt so many things.

I first felt shocked. How could Jennie my loving girlfriend do this to me?

I then felt betrayal and sadness but then I felt another emotion, anger.

"Why?!" I screamed looking down at them like a crazy person.

2 years off my life had been wasted on her.

She had stolen two years off my happiness.

Two years of pain and sadness,

And most importantly two years of my love.

I had shown her my strengths and my weaknesses. I had given everything. I had invested so much into this relationship.

And now.

I forgot who I was just for you and this is what I get in return.

Jennie looked at me and I saw the smile disappear from her face.

"Oppa, I-" She started but I quickly cut her off.

"Were over I never want to see your face," I yelled.

"N-no pleas-"

"Goodbye, Jennie," I said storming out of the room.

I ran to my car and slammed the door shut, bursting into tears. How could she do this to me? I looked at the club through my window and saw a large man cornering Jungkook. I closed my eyes for a second and I saw the man raise his hand at Jungkook and hit him. It looked like Jungkook fell on the ground, but my vision was blurred by the tears running down my face. When the larger male walked away I saw him get back up and brush himself off while walking away.

Then it hit me.

Did I love Jennie?

Or was I just trying to keep myself from loving a person I had lost?

_________________________________________

Thanks for reading
- Potato-nim1

;$-&($2$!&!

^old comment