A/N: Sorry for the wait (again)

I'm so so so sorry for the wait you guys. Con ended a week ago and I just got badly sunburned today (my whole body, so thats fun)...

I'm going to be going on a bit of a hiatus from these stories (I'm so sorry, yet again)

I've just had no inspo to write super sappy and happy and hot ass fics, yakno?

I'm going to start a new project (probably on another account bc its gunna be Osomatsu-San stuff. Yes, I'm Osomatsu-San trash and I'm lowkey proud but also really not) and I'm going to keep writing the Kiyo and Kaito fics, but at a slower pace.

So ofc Kaito and Kiyo will get more writing done, but I can't push myself to publish half-assed chapters that I'm not proud of. You guys deserve more than that.

So, unless people say otherwise, I'm going to post the Osomatsu-San fic on another account. I'm doing this purely bc I wanna write something heavy and dark and lowkey fucked. That would 100% clash with the two fics im writing on here rn and I do NOT want to scare you guys, haha.

The fic isn't going to be sappy or lovey at all, and I chose to write about the mafia AU for Oso-San because it goes with the story I have in mind. It's gunna be royally fucked, and have very heavy topics and themes, so putting this on a new account is best so I can keep all you lovely babs safe and comfortable.

IF YOU WANT TO READ THE FIC I'M WRITING:

Please DM me personally! I'll give you the warnings, and if ur okay with it, I'll send you on your merry way to my other wattpad account. (Mind you, it's stuff a lot of people wouldn't be okay with. I'm writing this so I can get my creative itch out and take a break from sappy stuff.)

Remember: The only reason I'm not putting it on this account is because it's going to have heavy topics and themes and I want none of you guys to see that stuff or feel as if you need to read it when it's on this account. I want you guys safe, happy, and comfortable. It's my number one priority.

Thank you all for understanding, and I'll see you in the next chapter <3

Have a lovely night,

~ Blue