Sleepover?

Chloe’s Pov

“Hey Chlo-bird!” Paige greeted me, as we were packing up our dance bags, as practice had finished.

“Oh hey Paigey-mac!” I replied.

“So Miss Abby let’s us go home once a week to see Mum and Dad, and I was wondering if you would like to come over tonight for a catch up and a sleep over?” Paige asked.

“Yes please! I will just go ask Mum!” I answered.

I ran up the stairs tot he viewing room, “Hey Mum, can I please stay the night at the HYland’s tonight? please?” I begged.

“Sure thing Chlo, I will see you tomorrow!” she answered and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Yay I was so excited I ran down the steps yelling “Hey Paige, I can stay… Woah!” I accidentally tripped down the stairs, but instead of hitting the cold hard floor, I fell into a pair of muscular arms, and came face to face with Zac. “Oh hey Zac thanks for catching me.” I said.

“No problem Chlo,” he replied, “I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go out for ice cream tonight?” he questioned.

I was about to reply when Josh walked past us and wrapped his arms around me and gave me a kiss on the cheek and said, “I can’t wait for tonight Chlo-bird.”

“Me too!” I replied.

I turned back to see Zac’s usual cherry face turned to a said and upset face. “Sorry Zac, I have already made plans,” I told him. 

“Oh, thats ok,” he replied dis-heartedly.

“What’s wrong Zac you seem upset?” I questioned.

“Nothing!” he replied sharply.

“C’mon Zac you can tell me!” I begged.

“Oh I don’t know, I finally get the guts to ask the girl of my dreams out on a date, but no Mr Hyland over here, has already swooped in on his high horse to carry her away, when I was the one who stood up for her and everything!” he shouted nearly screaming.

“Zac let m-“ I tried to explain.

“No Chloe, go have fun with who-ever, I’m done” he said, and with that he walked away leaving me standing there speechless.