Buses again....

Chloe’s Pov

“Hey Chlo, do you want to sit next to me on the bus?” Zac asked.

“I’d love to Zac, but Kenzie already asked me,” I replied.

“That’s ok,” he said a little said about my reply. 

“No he can sit next to you Chloe and I can sit on your lap!” Mackenzie interrupted.

“Ok then!” I said as we found some seats near the back, I sat next to the window with Mackenzie on my lap and Zac next to me. Nia and Gino sat next to each other and the Kendall, Kalani, and Lucas were all sprawled across the bus. Whilst the Mum’s and Abby sat at the front, Maddie and Melissa took a separate car home, and so Mackenzie was going to have a sleepover with Clara.

Soon enough we were on our way home, and Mackenzie had fallen asleep on my lap, my eyelids were also falling heavy. 

“Get some sleep Chloe,” Zac suggested as he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him.

“I might just do that!” I replied as I lay my head on his shoulder and drifted of to sleep. My stomach filled with butterflies as he kissed my forehead softly. And that was the last thing I remembered before I dozed off.

Double Wammy today as I didn't update yesterday! Thanks so much for the 1000 read I can't believe it!!!