"You know why I'm here," he states and I nod. Straightening out, I tense up.

"When?" I want to know and his face changes.

"When what?"

"When will they want to execute me?" I ask before clenching my teeth. He really wanted me to speak it out loud. Instead of answering he comes to drag me into his arms.

"Nobody will execute you. Not as long as I'm the ruler," he places a soft kiss on my forehead, "Even though, you know that I had to pass a sentence. Banishment..." I can hear him whisper but I can't believe it.

That's worse. That means I will need to switch to Plan B for this now, and I really don't like Plan B. Maybe I can change his mind.

"There was an easy way to get rid of unwanted babies back then, but sometimes a mother decided to not be brave enough to correct her mistake. This is how it comes that children were brought to churches and monasteries. My mother was one of those. She didn't love me enough to just kill that bastard I am," I can see Tristan's face getting darker again.

"Don't make the same mistake, Tristan," I nearly whisper and close my eyes. I thought I'll never give in, but I would accept the death sentence under the given circumstances.

Dying was not really on my mind, but if it needs a death sentence to infiltrate this group of renegades I would have found my way back; maybe not into this position; or the headquarters, but at least back to Tristan.

Intuitively I lean my forehead against his chest and take a deep breath of his calming scent. Banishment is a different thing. I'm not sure that there will be a way back from the woods.

Hell, Tristan, why don't you just let me go and give them a shot of trying to get rid of me completely. He tightens the grip around me as if he could read my mind. After a few moments of silence, he softly pulls my head backward.

"Don't you even dare to think about dying." His eyes are glowing and I can see the pain inflicted. "You could have easily prevented this outcome by speaking up. I know that there is more," his eyes nearly begging me to say something.

No, I couldn't; it was inevitable. A sad smile slips on my face. "Please, stay today..." I whisper with a cracking voice. I shouldn't keep him close now, but despite the common knowledge, I'm unfortunately not made out of stone.

Death would be one thing to escape but facing a life as a leper brings up some fears in me. "Fool," he calls me right before pressing his lips against mine. My mouth parts to welcome his demanding yet gentle tongue with mine. I also start holding him tight.

His hands slip in my jacket to start undressing me and I growl softly as he starts kissing along my jaw line. I take his face into my hands to force him looking at me.

"New rule: No blood," my eyes are fully flashed up and I can

see the surprise on his face. Instead of questioning my odd request he nods and nibbles on my throat only playfully biting it, without using his fangs.

I don't know what he thinks, but it's for sure not the truth. Kissing his temple I move away from him to lock the door, but before I can turn around again he presses me against it.

"Tristan..." I silently moan out of surprise and try to move around but he holds on me. His lips brush on my ear.

"You drive me crazy, Ethan. Why do you do that to me?" One of his hands moves down to open my belt, while the other holds my throat into custody.

"I am your moon, did you forget? Who else should move you..." I smirk before leaning back my head on his shoulder so that our lips can find each other. He keeps undressing me and himself, while both of us try to concentrate on the Here and Now.