[I] Yeosang - Eureureong

This imagine is based on Growl by EXO

My breath keeps stopping
You are walking toward me
You are smiling at me
Are you attracted to me as well?

~ 🌙 ~

You weren't in a relationship together or anything, but Yeosang wished you were.

He really liked you, but he was never sure if you liked him back, or if you were just doing what a best friend does.

He couldn't stand seeing other guys flirt with you, your guy friends were all right but as soon as they started flirting, he'd send them a glare that shut them up immediately.

Hearing that you wanted to go to a club shocked him a little, a lot of other people would be there. Drunk, horny people. But he didn't want to restrict you, so he just ended up going with you.

You wore a short red dress, which irked him, but he said nothing about it and just acknowledged that you looked absolutely stunning. He wouldn't mind seeing you dressed like that all night.

"What's the address again?" He asked as he looked at you.

My eyes get cloudy
When you piercingly look at me 

You turned to him with a straight face and told him the address in a smooth voice, making Yeosang's heart beat faster.

You were laughing and singing along with the radio as he drove you to the club. Once there, you parked the car and made your way inside.

The place was dark, but rays of lights were flickering in different colors, showing Yeosang glimses of all the people dancing. There was a bar opposite of the entrance, and there were round tables with couches against the wall. The air was thick and kind of smelled like sweat and alcohol. He didn't like it much.

"C'mon, let's go for a drink." You shouted over the loud music and grabbed his hand, pulling him with you to the bar.

He peered around the room and sat down by the bar, turned towards you with his elbow on the counter.

"You don't go to clubs often right?" He asked you, to which you shook your head.

"I go once every two months maybe." You responded.

Yeosang felt the bass of the music ripple through his body as you ordered shots for the both of you.

He kept his eyes on the bartender, who was a rather handsome guy, as he gave you the two small glasses.

I want to hide you in my arms
So no one can see you
All of the eyes that want you makes
A rough swirling wind arise within me

You smiled brightly and thanked him before turning to Yeosang and handing him one of the glasses.

You raised the glass in a silent toast and downed it, the slight burn travelling down your throat to your stomach.

Yeosang quickly downed it and pulled a sour face, then proceeded to stop you from ordering more shots. Instead, he ordered you wine, and told you that he didn't want to bring your drunk ass home. You laughed and promised him you wouldn't get anymore alcohol in your system after your wine, which soothed his concerns. He knew he could trust you.

The thought disgusted him, but he really needed to use the restroom. Lord knew how dirty the toilets were, and he didn't want to leave you alone either. He cursed himself for not going when he was still home.

"(Y/N), I have to use the restroom, I'll be right back." He told you, getting up from the stool. You smiled at him and nodded before he left.

The bartender handed you your wine and you took it with a grateful smile before turning around in your seat and looking around the room.

You took a sip of your drink and waited patiently for Yeosang to come back, but by the time you had finished your drink, he was still nowhere to be seen.

You sighed and decided to join the crowd, forgetting everything you had to deal with in your normal life and living almost like a teen again.

When some guy came up behind you and grabbed your waist, you didn't really mind and kept dancing.

Then, someone grabbed your wrist and pulled you out of the crowd.

A black shadow awakens in me
Fireworks erupt in my eyes that see you
Everyone get away from her side
Because I'm getting a bit more ferocious
I growl, growl, growl
If you don't get away, you might get hurt

You were about to pull back your wrist and cuss the person out, when you saw that it was Yeosang.

He pulled you all the way outside of the club. You felt grateful for the fresh, crisp air that embraced you but got a little angry at Yeosang, who pushed you into the car, slammed the door shut, got in himself and sped away.

The whole time, he didn't utter a single word, while you were asking him just what the hell he was doing.

He only gripped the steering wheel tighter and drove to your house as quick as he could.

As soon as the car stopped in front of your house, you got out and speed-walked to your front door. You heard the car door slam behind you, Yeosang calling your name until you turned around and snapped at him.

"What? Are you gonna make my evening worse again?"

Yeosang stopped in front of you, sighed and bit down on his bottom lip.

"I'm sorry, I just-" He started, but didn't finish his sentence.

My eyes get sharper
The tension feels like it could cut someone
If I embrace you right now
And your surroundings, baby huh

Suddenly, he wrapped his arms around you and refused to let go. Not like you wanted him too.

You melted in his hug and wrapped your arms around his waist, accepting the hug.

"Why did you pull me out?" You asked again, softly.

"I just can't stand seeing you dance like that with anyone but me." He answered, making you frown.

"Why not?" You asked and pulled back, looking straight in his eyes.

  Just stay as you are
As you look at only me
I won't ever let you go
Just watch, baby

"Because I like you." He admitted quietly, breaking away from your gaze and turning his to the ground.

Your eyes widened in surprise, but you were beyond happy to hear that. You weren't interested in anyone else but him.

You placed a finger under his chin and tilted his head up, before placing your lips on his, trapping him in a sweet kiss.

"Don't worry about other guys, I don't look at them like how I look at you." You said, brushing a strand of hair from his face.

"And yes, that means I like you too."

~ 🌙 ~

Next: Their reaction to their s/o calling them oppa for the first time.

~ 🌼 ~

HEy guys I'm so sorry for the two days I missed!

I had a really busy week and above that, it's really fucking hot rn, which left me with absolutely no energy to do anything at all.

I swear it's so hot here. I'm suffering, my family's suffering, the dogs are suffering, my hamster is probably suffering, somebody please ENd it already