Period

This is a flash back to your first period when you entered bts.

Monday practice and you felt a pain in your lower stomach while dancing. You clutched your stomach thinking nothing much of it. After a few minutes you felt a jacket wrapped around your waist. You turned around and saw Jin.

"Jin hyung what are you-" He quickly walked you over to the bathroom.

"Y/n You're period bleed through and don't worry no one else noticed."

You let out a deep sigh and went to your bag to get your period underwear. When you got it you turned around and noticed that Jin was still with you. "Ah!" You yelled while jumping. "Wish you scared me" You cliched your chest with your underwear.

Jin looked at the underwear with a concerned look.

You noticed it and quickly put it away. "Oh I'm sorry."

Jin shook his head " it's fine but.... I thought girls wear pads and stuff. Why not you?" He questioned.

"Well, I'm uh-" you got embarrassed. "I'm sensitive down there and I noticed that pads and that type of stuff gave me a rash. And at that time I was 14 and my mom didn't really put much thought into it and I didn't  that much money so I had to deal with it. But then when i debuted I told one of the female managers and she was kind enough to buy me these period underwears that don't give me a rash." You chuckled.

Jin didn't make fun of you instead he lead you to the bathroom. "Y/n wait here okay clean yourself and I'll be right back."

With a concerned look you nodded and. Changed into your underwear. You stared at your already bleed through pants and sighed.

Knock knock

"Someone's in here!"

"Y/n it's me Jin hyung!"

You opened the door with his jacked around your waist.

"Y/n! How are you feeling?" All of your members gave you gifts and gave you hugs.

"Y/n we bought you some clothes." Hoseok said smiling but worried knowing your pain.

"And some DARK chocolate, sorry we couldn't buy you milk chocolate. Manager noona said not to." Jungkook added.

"Aw you didn't have to do all this you guys." You said smiling.

They all denied it.

"It's okay and since you're the only girl in the group we felt bad knowing your going through this." Namjoon added while hugging you.

"And we were gonna buy pads but Jin hyung told us not to." Jimin said.

You smiled and opened up a bag filled with a sweatshirt, sweatpants, and pain killers.

"I got you that." Yoongi said with small smile. "Get better soon-"

"now let's all LEAVE so y/n can get dressed!" Jin pushed the boys out and closed the door.

You smiled so much that your dimples showed. You loved how the boys cared enough about you and didn't give off any nasty remarks.

Once you changed you went out and got ready to practice. Even though you were on your period you didn't want to bring the whole group down.

|

"Y/n why are you practicing take a break!" Jimin said.

You shook your head. "Yeah im on my period but I should just sit back and be lazy and since I'm and idol I should do my hardest even thought I'm on my period. It shouldn't bring me down."

Everyone smiled knowing how dedicated you are to keep up the hard work just how the boys are.

|

After the dance practice you all went home. Everyone cared for you feeding you. Watching movies with you and even cuddling. You felt loved.

You then fell asleep on yoongis lap. He didn't mind, he liked it actually. You smiled in your sleep and then everyone else fell asleep too.

Yoongi kissed you when everyone was asleep. You felt it and smiled.

•••

:)