Honestly, if you ask me, I was a little sad Sam thought I would leave her. What the actual fuck? I meannnn why would I ever do something like that? I'd probably be out of my mind if I ever even think about doing something like that, I mean come on!

I was already in front of school, waiting for the two to come. After few minutes they were finally here.

"You ready?" Mia asked and I shook my head.

"I don't know actually"

"Come on, everything is going to be just fine" Elena said with smile and hand on my back, like she was leading me.

We opened door of changing room and my eyes were immediately met with the blue ones in which I could stare all day long. Mia looked at Elena and nodded and they left.

I walked towards Sam, the two left us alone, well there was few more girls but who cares.

Sam opened her mouth to say something but it looked like words just couldn't roll over here lips. It was cute actually, I couldn't help but smiled a little.

"Mia told me" I said but sadness was heard in my voice. Damn, I don't want that, I don't want her to feel guilty but bitterness in my voice will make her feel just like that. I hate myself right now.

"I-" she started but was cut by yelling of Ms. Rose.

"Get out already, we have to start!" She yelled and I smiled at Sam, I put my hand on her elbow.

"I have to go, but we'll talk later, okay?" I asked and she just nodded before I walked away.

***

All time during practice I could feel eyes on me, there was no need to turn around and see who that was, I already knew.  Oh by the way, since Kendall kissed me that day, she stopped talking to me. And honestly, that's for the best. Anyway, this is finally done and I'm so sweaty eww. I'm tired and just wanna go home and sleep but I know I have to talk with Sam.

Someone grabbed my elbow and spun me around. Of course it was her, she looked really worried and I hated seeing her like that.

"Can we, like, talk now?"

"I really need a shower, I mean look at me-" and I heard her mumble "I am" while biting her lip "I'm all sweaty" I finished and tilted my head aside.

She blushed adorably and I giggled. I caressed her cheek and she leaned on my hand.

"Hurry up then" she said, eyes closed.

"Will do, ma'am" I said and kissed her cheek, I heard her laugh when I left.

Everything's going to be fine, I told to myself.

***

Once I walked out in my underwear, only Sam was there. She was drying her arms and neck after shower. She only had her jeans and bra on, and honestly she looked better than ever. She looked up and smiled.

"Where are everyone?" I asked and took my jeans.

"I may or may not throw them out" she said casually and I glared at her which made her roll her eyes "What? I don't like them seeing you like that" she added and motioned at my body without any clothes, except underwear, on.

We dressed up quickly in silence. I sat down on bench and pulled Sam into my lap. She wrapped her hands around my neck, while mine were around her waist, and smiled sadly.

"I'm sorry" she whispered "I'm so sorry baby"

"Shh" I said while caressed her cheek "It's okay, babe. You didn't know, it's not your fault, please don't worry about that" I added and kissed her nose which made her smile "Also, I want to apologize as well for my behavior" but she cut me off by shaking her head like crazy.