idk a title so like um yeah.

-Hi lovelies! Liking my story, eh? 24 reads! I just made this account like two days ago. Yaay! Anyway, enjoy um that title.. I couldn't think of one, sorry! Oh, and I'm still sick. Poop. Hehe enjoy <3 <3 <3 -Cam xxxx

*Abby's POV*

"Oh! Hey Liam! I totally forgot you were in here..sorry!" I said smiling.

"It's fine. I'm the one in your room. I should be apologizing!" Liam answered "Nonsense! You're sick. No need to apologize for that.. Anyway, I brought you some medicine but Louis hasn't come back with the cup of water yet, so you can't take your pills."

"Oh, that's fine. I've kind of wanted a chance to talk to you and get to know you more anyway! So let's play a twenty question kind of game." Liam smiled. 

Heck, why not?!

"Sure! Hit me!" I said sarcastically.

"Lets see.. favorite colour?" He asked.

"Easy! Red."

"Favorite food?"

"Chicken pot pie?"

"Middle name?"

"June!"

"Like the month? That's cute! Uhh favorite movie?"

"HARRY POTTER ALL THE WAY!" He laughed at that. We were quiet for a few seconds before he asked his next question.

"Are you single?"

Someone knocked on the door with Liam's cup of water. I stood up.

"Well here's your cup of water! So take these two pills for now, rest for a bit, then when you wake up, take these two, got it?" I said to Liam. He nodded and just smiled. "Thank you so much, Abby." He leaned over and kissed me on my cheek. 

I got up and I knew I was blushing like crazy, I could feel the warmth on my face.

I walked out with Louis, but before I did I turned around to Liam. "The answer to that question of yours is yes." I continued to walk out with Louis.

*Louis POV*

"So you're single?" I asked smiling. She laughed. God her laugh was amazing, I wanted to hear it more.

"Yeah, I'm single. What's it to you?" She said sarcastically. "Uh well ya know..just uh wondering." I mumbled.

I had only known this girl for an hour and I still thought she was the most amazing person ever. I had this strange feeling, like I had to protect her. Like she was my responsibility, which was pretty ridiculous since I didn't even know her, I just had this sense about her and I know all the other boys felt it too.

Zayn already made a move on her and so did Liam, Harry was most definitely going to make a move and Niall would probably charm his way into her heart.

Damn.

I had to do something or else I'd loose her. 

"You wanna play a game?" I snapped back to reality, realizing that Abby had spoken to me. "I've got Monopoly, Chutes and Ladders, Twister? Anything?"

"Yeah! Twister!" I replied. This is my chance, hopefully it'll go my way.

-Hehehehe a little mysterious? No? I don't know the word. Eh. Whatever.