11

Tyler:
Tylerjøs3ph: hey mel
flowergirl: hi?? Wdyw
Tylerjøs3ph: well it's been so long and I miss you. So does Jenna and Brendon. Idk about Josh. I didn't talk to him after the hospital incident and he moved.
flowergirl: ik. And what do you mean miss me afrer all you did to me?
Tylerjøs3ph: wait what?
flowergirl: oh don't pretend. Josh told me all about it.
Tylerjøs3ph: Josh, as in Joshua Dun?
flowergirl: nope I mean Joshua Peck.
flowergirl: yes I mean Josh Dun!
Tylerjøs3ph: what did Josh say.
flowergirl: he told me the wholeeeee thing because he respects me and he's always been there for me when you just treated me like trash!
Tylerjøs3ph: can you tell me what he said?
flowergirl: well he told me how we dated, you cheated on me, and you hurt me! He always had to comfort me. You have some nerve texting me after that stuff.
Tylerjøs3ph: Mel, you got that all wrong.
flowergirl: sure I do
Tylerjøs3ph: I'll explain to you tomorrow. I have to go hangout with Jenna.
flowergirl: k

"So you're thinking Josh twisted the whole thing to make you into the bad guy." I nodded. Jenna and I had been discussing this over chicken nuggets.
"Why would he even do that?" She questioned again.
"I don't know, maybe I should call him and confront him?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulder.
"I'm always up for some tea." I rolled my eyes and dialed Josh's number.
It rang.
"Hey Ty! What's up?" He sounded so cheerful.
"Hey Josh nothing much. Although I do have to ask you something."
"Shoot."
"So I found Mel's instagram because we all miss her back here. I messaged her and she was pissed. She claimed that I did all of the things you did. Can you explain bud?" His line went silent.
"Oh yeah, I guess I forgot about that."
"What do you mean forgot about it? What was running through your head?!"
"Look Ty, I just want her back. I promise I'll explain to her.
"Fine. Do it soon, or I'll do it."
"Okay I gotta go."
"Bye Josh."
He hungup.
⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘
This chapter was rushed and highkey sucked sorry my dudes