5

Melanie: 
⚘time skip to Halloween⚘

I'm so excited for today. After school the 4 boys, Ethan, and I are going trick or treating. I know it's childish, but I don't care! Michael, Luke, Calum, and Ashton are going as the teenage mutant ninja turtles. Ethan and I decided to do a platonic couple costume. We're going to dress up as mickey and minnie mouse. Luckily it's a Saturday so Ethan is already at my house helping me get ready. All six of us decided to meet up at Ashton's house later. 
"So Mel, you excited for tonight?" Ethan asks me while we're running up to my room. 
"No." I try to hide my smile. 
"What?! How can you not be? You're literally the one who made all of us dress up, I can't believe thi-" 
"Ethan, I'm more than excited. I'm ecstatic! I have actual friends to trick or treat with." 
"Well then Melanie this better be your best Halloween ever." 
"Of course it will!"

⚘3pm⚘

Ethan and I arrived at Ashton's house and I have to agree the boys looked pretty close to those turtles. Calum was Donatello, Michael was Michelangelo, Luke was Leonardo, and Ashton was Raphael. 
"Okay so we're obviously going to start on this street. Lauren says that we're lucky to live here since there's so much candy. I don't know if the neighbors two houses down have good candy though since they're new to the neighborhood." Ashton explained. 
"Oh who cares? Let's just go get some candy!" I yell as I run out of the house and go to the first house next door. I knock as I see all the five boys come to view. Ethan is having a hard time keeping his ears on. I giggle as I knock on the door. 
"Trick or Treat!" The door opens and an old woman comes out and laughs. 
"Why Ashton! You haven't trick or treated since the sixth grade!" She says putting candy in all of our pillow sacks. 
"Minnie Mouse convinced me to go one last time." The old lady laughs again. 
"Have a nice night kids!" She closes the door. The next house has their light out, so we head to the next house. I knock on the door. 
"Trick or treat!" I say again. This time a boy who looks about the same age as me opens the door. I suddenly get insecure and embarrassed since I'm his age and still doing this. He has red hair, and is very handsome. He's wearing a mask I guess to sort of incorporate some sort of costume. His eyes widen when he looks at me. 
"H-here's your candy." He mumbles handing candy to all of us. 
"Hey, you're the new neighbor right?" Ashton asks him. 
"Yeah, you are?" The mystery boy asks.
"Ashton, you?" 
"Josh."
⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘
I hope this was sort of a good chapter?