Chapter Seven A

You took a direct approach and told Grimm that you'll be joining them, shortly you get an email in HacknetOS and it's from a new person.

"Admiral J-3:01pm"

Subject-Quick Mission

Hey there! I'm Admiral J! I'm one of the many folks in The Termination Crew (It's actually split into many smaller groups of four-five people per group) I'm in the Hackerjam Agents, We look forward to seeing what you're capable of. But before we get you situated in the big heist some of the others need you to do a bit of reconnaissance into Entech. We realize that you were indeed the user that broke into their servers with a Sequencer Attack (Very nice by the way.) and removed all their files on Hacknet. Now, word in the userspace is that Entech is not only working on those new exe's but they've also been working on reverse engineering the Sequencer Attack. Meaning...Well, With the MemoryDumpGenerator and MemoryForensics exe's available to the public they were able to find and rework the deleted Hacknet Files. So not only do we have new exe's to steal, but we can also steal the source code of Hacknet. 

Don't worry, Everyone on The Terminations Crew knows the cost of Hacknet. We've all agreed to simply steal it and make sure Entech cant get it again. Now then, Your mission is simple we've gotten you a way to get onto one of the message boards for Entech employees. Just follow the trail of...well...anything useful and if you find anything of use drop it in the File Drop linked below. Good Luck and talk to you soon.

The Terminations Crew File Drop PC - 060.912.0.519
Entech Message Board A PC - 190.520.2.116

You take a minute to load up both Nodes on your netmap and get yourself a drink. The moment you return though you find that you're already logged into the Entech Message Board. A note appeared on your sidebar simply reads "Sorry for intruding, The names Kwiper. The old password was deleted from this username so we had to make a new one real quick. Make sure you find everything that you need and be careful all of Entechs nodes are inviolable." You saw only a few Entech Workers chatting amongst themselves however nothing came of the chat. Knowing that the Hacknet OS is...sometimes buggy when it comes to chatting with others you decided not to speak, but to observe quietly. Finally one of the users asked for a Whitelist and a Node, Better watch carefully as to not miss anything.

Entech User Abby: Hey, Can one of you guys give me the IP of the Whitelist for Workstation 315?
Entech User Noah: Yeah it's 231.518.11.315. What do you need it for anyways?

Entech User Abby: I need to upload the Blueprint Schematics for the new Entech Corp Building.

Entech User Noah: Oh shit are you serious? That's the one they're building now right?

Entech User Abby: Yeah, I finished up the designs for several of the floors. 
Entech User Noah: That's awesome. Yeah, Just go into the node i posted earlier.
Entech User Noah: The Password for the Whitelist should be RegretsImmense.
Entech User Abby: Thanks! Do you know why that's the password?
Entech User Noah: The previous chairman supposedly did something terrible and created these new nodes to...i guess apologize for something? 

Entech User Abby: Strange, anyways thanks for the info!

You took your leave as well and connected to the Whitelist Node, You spent no time doing your usual thing in the node and soon enough you found the Workstation node that was mentioned earlier. However like Kwiper said, you cant break into these nodes, You'll need a password. You return to the whitelist and find an EPhone attached to it. It seems that Entech User connected to the Whitelist with her Phone. You login with the Password "Meadow" and look around carefully. Sure enough you find the password to Workstation 315 "ForgivenessIsKey" and it really makes you wonder how bad it got for the chairman during that situation those Entech workers mentioned. You go back to the Workstation node and input the password, sure enough you find the DEC File for the Blueprints. You grab them and upload them to the File Drop. A few minutes pass and you get another email from someone new.

"Adamantite 4-21pm"

Subject-Important Info!

Holy crap! These are crazy useful for our upcoming heist! Although this info seems to have been obtained a bit...too easy...dont you think? I'll run this through the higher ups and see if they know anything about this DEC file. Speaking of which, that was rude of me wans't it? I'm Adamantite, the third user in the Hackerjam Agents. Me, Kwiper, and Admiral J are all here to help out with the more technical stuff that other Agents need help with. But with this DEC file...it's giving me bad vibes. Anyways we heard from another crew that...seriously get's shit done. I mean these guys can really get things rolling. I'll have to talk to the other Agents first though, We're still working on getting our IRC back up to speed "somebody" hasn't updated it in a few months now and it's reaching the end of it's cycle. So look for an automated email tomorrow for the new IRC Chat and Message Board. I'll have to talk to you later though, No new missions for the day. Take a break for a bit why dontcha? 

Out of curiosity you open up the DEC file yourself and look through its contents. Inside was a PNG file that you cant look at because Hacknet OS wont allow it and a few notes as well. 

Description of completed 2018 Entech Headquarters are as follows, Each entrance in and out of the building, including floors 2 through 50 shall have a door code that shall reset daily on a timer. Floors 10 through 49 will be kept on high security, Members that currently work at Entech will be given a special keycard that will allow them limited access to the floors that they work on. All Entech Personnel will be monitored on and off site to ensure that nobody sells to Third Party Consumers. Floor 50 of Entech Headquarters is as noted "The Chairmans Office" as well as where many Source Codes of Programs will be hidden. The Entech Headquarters will have an off site Security Building that will remotely control all Security features within Entech Headquarters itself. Should a power outage occur the Building has several on site generators that will continue to run even if power is already on, this is to ensure that progress is not lost when Entech Personnel is hard at work. Entech Headquarters is located at [REDACTED] and the off site Security Building is located at [REDACTED].

This is...certainly something big, Hopefully the crew will have something to tell everyone tomorrow. Until then, time to Log Off.