Prologue

It was 2:36am with the wind howling outside from the storm, from the darkness of your room your computer screen flashes to life. A new Message has been recieved from a good friend on Jmail. With how bright you keep the screen, it wakes you from your slumber. You slowly stumble over to your computer and read the Jmail message.

"Blank-2:35am"
Subject-New Executable Node Found.

Wake up, I know it's late, but you and a few others should try to break into this node. I haven't tried myself as im busy with an IRC, but the folks there are fairly trustworthy. They say there is something there that could possibly break all Ports at once. 

...Yes its farfetched...but that's what some of us said when you couldn't use MemoryDumpGenerator and MemoryForensics for hidden logs and such. I don't wanna talk all night, but in here...Anything is possible if you try hard enough.

Reply to me tomorrow and I'll send you towards the supposed "All Port Breaking Node"

-Blank

You sit back in your chair wondering if this could be true. An executable that breaks all ports at once? Like Blank wrote in his message...Anything is possible if you try hard enough. You log out of HacknetOS and see it requires a hefty update, Could take all night honestly. You agree to the update and turn your monitor off so the light wont keep you up all night. Tomorrow is going to be a long day ahead. You can already tell.