Yagi Toshinori (All Might) x Reader: Unexpected Confession

A/N: Please. Always Drink Responsibly. XD Damnit guys. I love Toshinori so hard. The struggle is real my dudes. TvT)//

You woke up to a throbbing headache and the sun shining brightly in your face. You groaned and rubbed your temple as you sat up in bed. You looked around the room with squinted eyes. Everything was new and unfamiliar. You looked down to see you were still wearing the same clothes from last night, or at least that was what you remembered.

It was supposed to be a nice teacher get together. You remembered only bits and pieces, but never the whole picture. Why couldn't you remember?

Suddenly, you heard a low growling or rather snoring and hesitantly turned your attention to it. Your eyes widened and your cheeks blushed as you laid eyes on that all too familiar head of blonde hair.

"T-Toshinori?" you whispered and backed away from him in a panic.

Forgetting that beds are finite objects, you tumbled over the side with a squeal and a loud thud. Toshinori immediately pounced up to his feet and transformed into All Might, looking around the room in a dazed confusion.

"W-Wha? Who's there?"

"Ouch," you mumbled and hissed as you rubbed your back.

"(l/name)?"

You flinched at his groggy-sounding voice, peeking over the bed with flushed cheeks as you met with Toshinori's dark gaze. He sighed in relief and poofed back into his regular form.

"Are you alright?" he said with a hint of worry in his voice.

You nodded, but then a sharp throbbing hit your head again and you groaned,

"What happened last night? I...can't remember a thing," you blinked your eyes as the pain slowed a bit.

"Well, to put it shortly, you got super drunk last night," he said with a lazy rub of his eye.

You groaned as you imagined how embarrassing it must have been for Toshinori to see you in that uncivilized state,

"That explains my headache," you looked towards the window, "but why am I here...with you?" you finished with a nervous shake to your voice.

Toshinori laughed to himself as he remembered you barely being able to walk,

"It was late and everyone except me and principal Nezu had gone home already. He couldn't take you home, so I opted to letting you stay here," he blushed a bit as he shuffled to where you were, "I tried to get you to sleep, but you didn't want to if I wasn't there," he smirked and lend you a hand, "you threw quite the tantrum."

You planted your hand on your face to hide your embarrassment from the man you had been crushing on since you became a teacher at UA. You couldn't tell what was worse. The headache or the thought of you begging Toshinori to sleep with you.

You shyly grasped his hand and he gladly helped you up.

"I'm so sorry, Toshinori," you said, unable to meet his still sleepy gaze, "I-I should get going."

You tried to walk, but the pain escalated again and caused you to stumble forward. Thankfully, Toshinori caught you before you could face plant the ground.

"That's definitely not happening. You need to rest up and get rid of that hangover before you think about doing anything. Trust me, walking around with a hangover is not fun."

You looked up at him and instantly felt a heat to your cheeks, backing out of his gentle grasp, "Are you sure? I don't want to be a bother to you."