Driving//Luke

"Luke, I can't talk right now, I'm driving, I'll call you back." You end the call with your boyfriend who just keeps calling you. You can't focus on the road with your phone going off. You put your phone back in the cup holder and hope that he wouldn't start texting you again. It was quite for a minute. But then it started again. It was so annoying and you couldn't even think about how fast or slow you were doing. You finally got tired of it and decided to put your phone on silent, something you should have done a while ago. You stop at a red light to turn off your phone. What you didn't realize was the drunk idiot who was driving straight for you. His car slammed into the side of yours and your car flipped over. It wasn't long before the police,firemen and paramedics arrived. You were trapped in your car seat. "We're going to pull the door off!" A police officer yelled to you. "Okay!" You yelled back. You knew your leg was broken and you had a million cuts all over you. As you closed you eyes to shield from the little pieces of glass, you heard a familiar voice. "Please! Please let me see her! I'm her boyfriend." It was Luke. You felt a few tears fall. "I'm afraid I can't let you near the vehicle but I can let you stand near the ambulance. My wife went through this. You just have to be strong for her." "Thank you so much." You hears Luke thank the man and run to the other side of the tape. You were too weak to say anything and you momentarily passed out as the firemen pulled the door off your car.

You woke up a few minutes later in the ambulance with Luke holding you hand and crying into your shoulder. "I'm so sorry, Y/N. I'm a horrible boyfriend. I shouldn't have kept texting you. You told me you were driving and I still texted. Oh god, please don't leave me. I can't live without you." You didn't say anything mostly because you didn't seem to have a voice. You used all your strength to pick your hand up and run your fingers through Luke's hair. Luke looks up at you. "I love you so much, babe." He kisses your forehead and squeezes your hand tighter. Luke starts to quietly sing "Beside You" , your favorite song. You fall asleep to Luke's voice.