Lies pt 2 //Luke

It's been a week since you left Luke. He still texts you everyday, apologizing for everything and begging you to come back. You've wanted to answer, to tell him you want to come back too, but a part of you doesn't trust his words. You've been cheated on two times and you isn't trust anyone. You thought Luke really did love you. As the week passed, you started to think. Maybe Luke really did like you. You promised that the next time he texted you, you would answer. But the next next morning, Luke didn't text. Did he forget? Or had he moved on? You knew that you shouldn't do it, but your hearttold you to. You got in your car and drove to Luke's house. You got out of your car and knocked on the door. No answer. But you really had to talk tohim. The door was unlocked, so you pushed the handle and entered quietly. You tiptoed up the stairs and found Luke's room. You didn't hear anything particularly loud, so you didn't think he was with anyone. You opened the door quietly. Luke was curled up with a pillow and you could hear him sobbing. Your heart broke to see him crying. You know you shouldn't feel bad, but you did. You felt so bad. "Luke."you whispered, just realizing that you were crying too. Luke sat up and looked at you. He had tear stains all over his face and he looked like he hadn't showered all week. He probably hadn't. "Y/N? You came back?" Luke whispered, tears still falling. You were sobbing now. You couldn't stand to see him like this. You walked over to the bed and sat beside Luke. "I'm so sorry, Y/N. I shouldn't have agreed to the dare. I really do love you. I'm not saying that you have to move back in or that you should trust me completely. I made a horrible mistake. I love you, Y/N. Just please. Please don't leave." He reaches for your hand slowly. You grab his hand and squeeze it. "I'm not leaving. It's gonna take me a while to fully trust you again, but I won't leave. I love you too, Luke." You kiss his forehead and he blushes. "I promise you, that I will never lie to you again. I love you, Y/N. Forever and always." Luke leans in and kisses you on the lips. You kiss back. "So, we gonna cuddle now?" Luke asks. You laugh. "First you better go take a shower." Luke pouts but he gets up and goes to the bathroom. "Love you!" You yell to him. "Love you too!" He yells back. You smile. Your heart was right this time.