~Chapter 2~ Room-Mates?!

•Erza's P.O.V•
"JELLAL?!"I shrieked when I found him in my room.
In response he just slammed my body against the wall.
"W-w-what?"I said.
He just placed a finger on my lips and said "I guess we're room mates."
"Really- out of all people YOU!?"I whined.
He just smirked. "I could say the same to you. Now why don't we have some fun?"
"Hell no!" I said finding my confidence again. I kicked him square in the stomach.
He just got back up again. Why can I defeat everyone but him?
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
•Jellal's P.O.V•
Damn that hurt! I'm just gonna pretend it never affected me just to annoy her. I will make her mine no matter what. She will fall for me like all the others.
"You are such an idiot,"Erza said.
"What?"
"You really think that I'm gonna fall for you?"she laughed.
"Of course. You will."I smirked.
I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me. Our faces were so close. She started blushing- it was adorable. Wait what am I even saying?! She looked me right in the eyes and then.. SLAPPED ME!
"OW!" I shouted.
Erza just started laughing!
"Haha very funny."
"Yes it really was!"
Oh so she thought that was funny! Well now its my turn to laugh.
I pin her against the floor and hold her arms in place. I slowly move my head towards hers. She starts that adorable blushing again. Just as our lips are about to touch, I pull away, leaving her in a daze. I laughed so much I was almost crying! Revenge is sweet.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
•Erza's P.O.V•
Ughh!! Who the hell does he think he is?! He can't just go do that! I push him away.
"What do you want?!" I yelled at him.
He smirked and replied simply, "You."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
Sorry for the short chapter! I hope you like it anyways! Comment any ideas for the next chapter!!