Chapter 28

Michaeng Avenger 😂😍💕🐧🐯

Dr. Strange Minari 🐧💕

Thor/Black Panther Chaeyoungie 🐯💕

Mina P.O.V

When we arrive at the hotel we go to the vip room and when we open the door I saw them but I didn't see Momo.

"damn Chaeyoung what happened?" Jihyo said and get up.

"These two almost got assaulted," Chaeyoung said.

But then she suddenly collapses I catch her and I saw her face is already sweating and shes burning too.

"Ohh my god!! Mina, she's bleeding!" Sana said and point at Chaeyoung shoulder.

"shit guys help me put Chaeyoung on our bed," I said panicky.

Then we carry Chaeyoung and go to our room.

"guys im dialing Hye's number please remove her clothes," I said and took my phone I immediately dialed Hye number and in just one ring he answered it.

"Hello? Mina?" he said in the other line.

"Hye we need you right now please come here Chaeyoung got shot on the shoulder and she's burning," I said.

"damn ok, ok just give me a minute," Hye said and hang up the call.

I look back where they are and I saw that they are busy on Chaeyoung and just a minute Hye arrive.

Jihyo P.O.V

We all really get worried at Chaeyoung condition when Hye arrive he said that we could wait in the vip room when we get there we saw Momo eating.

"Momo are you feeling ok now?" I said and sit beside her.

"yeah, a little" Momo said and smiled forcibly.

I just tap her shoulder and smile.

"Ohh..what happened to Chaeyoung?" Momo said.

"well-" my word cut when the door suddenly open and Hye entered.