Chapter 20

She really look like a tiger here 😂🐯

I really get surprised when i saw this i didn't notice that she have a silver tooth but its make her more attractive And i think chaeyoung are geting more inlove with her 😅😊😇❤😍💕🐯❤🐧

And i think chaeyoung are geting more inlove with her 😅😊😇❤😍💕🐯❤🐧

I really get surprised when i saw this i didn't notice that she have a silver tooth but its make her more attractive And i think chaeyoung are geting more inlove with her 😅😊😇❤😍💕🐯❤🐧

Chaeyoung P.O.V

I woke up because of the voices i heard i try to open my eyes but im so dizzy and i feel that my eyes are burning...

"hye is she ok now?" i heard momo said.

"yes dont worry but why she suddenly got sick?" hye reply.

"because she stay in the rai. For 25 minutes" momo said.

"aishh this kid but can you guys take care of her for now i need to go back at the meeting" hye said.

"sure count on us" jihyo said.

And everything back on my mind...i saw that scene again....i felt that my tears fell...

"did you call mina already?" jihyo said.

"yeah she said shes in the vip room i didn't tell her what happened to chaeyoungie" momo said.

"ok lets go we need to talk to her guys come on" jihyo said.

And they go out i finally open my eyes and i just stared at the ceiling i feel like im already dead..i hate this feeling...i wipe my tears and sit..

I get out at the bed and look at the mirror my face is sweaty and at the same time its all red..i sigh and get out of the room i go to the vip room and when i open the door i saw a guy holding mina hands...all my emotions came cold and i saw jihyo and momo with a worried face.i just walk and go to momo.

"Phone" i said in cold tone.

"o-ohh yeah here" she said and give jme my phone.

When i get my phone i get out on the room quickly and go back at hye room i close the door and lie down on the bed...and the tears that i been holding back finally fall....its really hurt seeing her with other and someone holding her hands...i thought im the only she love....or maybe its just an illusion.. I took my phone and write a message.