The lunch bell rang, I went to my locker to get my coat remembering it was chilly outside. I put my books away and place my school bag in the teacher's lounge where Ms. Watson (The art teacher) said she would look after it. And then waited for Lou, Liam, and Niall to show up.

A hand brushed my waist, and the butterflies. The damn butterflies that seemed to never go away.

It was Niall. Of course. Whenever he approached from behind he touched my waist. It had become his little trademark. He claimed he liked to see me turn from my tan color to scarlet when he did. Everyone knows that I blush very easily so they do things to
me on purpose now. Especially the boys. And he was right, I had the same sensation each time.

"Hello again. Where's Lou?" he questioned me.

He poked my blushing cheeks and started laughing. I slapped away his hand.

"I don't know, where's Liam?" I asked him with a small laugh.

We saw them both running down the hall. They stopped at the end, and waved us down.

We looked at each other confused.

"Hurry!" Louis yelled.

We broke into a run following them. We were out in the courtyard of the school and there was a crowd of people. Then I saw it.

Harry and Jack, in a full on fight.

"I have to break it up." Lou said.
"No. You can't you know what happened last time." Liam said to him.

I started walking toward the front. Niall was following close behind me. Josh and Preston were standing around looking at us. There were no teachers anywhere thank god. I looked over at the two boys again.

"Count of three. You get Harry, we'll grab Jack." Preston shouted at me.

It was loud. I could barely hear him. There was a lot of shouting at the boys.

I looked at Niall. He nodded.

"One." I yelled.
"Two." Josh yelled.
"Three!" we all screamed.

We ran full force in. I went right for the middle of them. Trying to push them off. Harry wouldn't try and hurt me, who knows what Jack would do to me. Preston had Jack's arms locked behind him in no time. I was pushing Harry as hard as I could with all of my weight against him. Josh was shouting at Jack, and Niall had managed to get Harry's arms under control. The two boys were shouting things back and forth.

"You son of a bitch!" Harry yelled at Jack.
"What the fuck? What is wrong with you?!" Jack yelled at him.
"First you go out with my best friend, then you make my other feel like shit yesterday? What is wrong with you?" Harry yelled back.

Hot angry tears were streaming down his face.

Our little team of four was doing our best to get them away from each other.

"What's wrong with Caroline? She can't stand up for herself? And Lainey loved me long before you. Quit being an ass." Jack shouted.

That got me mad.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" Harry screamed.

We had finally managed to push Harry inside. He fell over onto the cool tiled floors. Liam and Louis were right behind us. Harry's tears began to fall. He pushed himself into the corner of the hall. His head I his knees crying.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Harry! What the hell was that!" I said to him as calmly as I possibly could.

His tears were just tears of complete and utter anger.