-37-

"We are here with Louis and Liam of One Direction, as well as the lovely Gracie Dixon, on 98.4" Greg, the radio host said.

We all smiled at him.

"So you're on your, you guys are clearly used to it, but Gracie, how is the experience treating you?"

"It's been such a great experience. I've learned so much, and I hope one day I can headline my own tour sometime"

"Now your album was released last week, how's that feel?"

"I still can't believe that this is my reality. It feels like yesterday that I was recording all these songs, but here I am getting to perform them. It's unreal"

"What about you guys, how is this tour treating you?"

"This tour is great and we've gotten to perform for the best fans out there; nothing can be better than this" Louis said.

Things had been easier with Liam and Niall, but still a bit tense. At least we were able to carry on conversations without going at each others throat. 

"We are going to take a quick break, but when we return, we will be back with Louis, Liam, and Gracie. Until then, here's the the latest from Maroon 5" he took his headphones off "It really is great having you guys on the show"

"We're glad to be here" Liam said.

I took a drink of my water and saw Liam smiling at me. 

After about ten more minutes of songs, we got back to the interview"

"You just performed in Austin, but you have a concert tonight in Dallas; are you looking forward to it?"

"Yes, we love it here; it's been the hottest place so far, but some of the best food" Liam said with a  laugh.

Greg turned to me "Gracie, you're touring with five of the most wanted men in the music business; are you attracted to anyone in particular"

I felt a lump in my throat but forced a laugh "They are all extremely attractive, that is a given, and any one would be lucky to have them"

"Yeah, but do you like any of them?"

I smiled "If I did would I actually say so?"

"Fair enough, but if you wanted to date one; who would it be?"

"Well if we're playing the 'what if' game, I'll have to say that I don't know who I'd choose. They all have such great qualities, but at the end of the day, we're all just friends and I can't really picture myself in a relationship with any of them at this time"

Greg nodded "Alright, I get it"

He went on to ask Liam and Louis questions, while I just kind of blanked out. I hated questions like these. 

---

It was four in the afternoon, and the boys and I were at a magazine photo shoort for some teen magazine. 

I was getting my hair and makeup done, which seemed to take forever, because the makeup artist didn't seem to like working with my face.

The stylist had picked a loose fitting dress that seemed to almost match my style, but it was just so loose. 

I watched the boys during their photo session and smiled as they ran off from the white set up.

"Well you look nice" Louis said.