Letter

Kim Yena's POV

"Eomma, five more minutes. Jebal(Please)?" I begged my mother, who was opening the curtain and the sunshine was smiling widely on my eyes."No! Ireona(Wake Up) its school" She rolled her eyes, and left my room.

I groaned. I hate school. I got out of bed and washed my face. I looked at myself in the mirror. "How does the boys fall in love with me with this face?" I touched my face, "im ugly" i rolled my eyes and took a shower.

After taking a shower, i put on high waist shorts paired with a croptop. I put on white converse and went downstairs. "Ahh, my daughter is so pretty" Appa said looking at me. "Yeah, she got it from me" Eomma boasted. I rolled my eyes. 'Its going to happen again..' i thought. "No she got it from me!" Appa raised his brow.

I ignored their conversation and imagine them not in the kitchen. I grabbed a toast and ate it. "Eomma,Appa im going to school bai" i kissed Appa's white fat cheek and kissed Eomma's white flat forehead.

"Bye sweetie" Eomma cupped my cheeks and kissed my nose. "Bye!" I waved at them. I ran out of the gate and started walking to school. School is just 10 minutes away from home so i dont need any vehicles.

"Oy!" Someone said behind me. I swiveled and saw my two bestfriends, So Minah and Lee Seulgi,giggling. "Yena, did you know that Yoongi asked me out yesterday!" Seulgi squealed. "Sure.." i said emotionlessly. "Is there something wrong?" Minah asked. I nodded.

"Im sick of boys giving me chocolates and gifts everyday...why am i even popular? I dont even know how i got popular!" I raised my voice, which made the two girls back off.

"What? Your sick of people giving you chocolates and gifts? If i was you, i wouldnt. I mean who wouldnt be happy if someone gives you gifts everyday!" Seulgi said and Minah laughed.

"Lets just....go" i said. The first step i took at the school gates, boys started crowding infront of me, giving me chocolates, letters, even a...what! What is that? A DOG? I blinked my eyes seeing someone carrying a brown puppy in the air. "What the heck?" I said. All the boys looked at the direction i was looking and saw a dog. Some of them sighed while others gasped.

"Want this?" The guys who was carrying the dog said. I nodded and ran to him. "Here" he gave me the puppy. "Kamsamnida(Thank you)" I bowed. "Its actually not from me" he said. I had puzzlement in my eyes. "Its from your secret admirer" He smiled. I smiled. "Tell him, i love his gift" i said and he nodded his head.

I played with the puppy. "Awww" i tickled the puppy's stomach. "Can i touch?" Seulgi who popped out of nowhere said. I nodded. I gave Seulgi the dog. "What its name?" Minah asked. "Hm..Cookie.." i said. I looked at his brown skin with so black spots representing the chocolate chips. I smiled.

The bell rang and i gasped. 'What will i do to you?' I thought. My eyes lit up when an idea popped in my mind. I called my driver to come here and less than 2 minutes the driver came. "Here, bring himhome and tell Eomma and Appa its from my secret admirer. Im late for class bai" i said quickly and dashed to class.

-After Class-

Class has finished and Chemistry is next. I went to my locker and saw a letter falling down my locker. I picked it up and read it.
-------------------------------------
[Hi! Im your secret admirer. Im really sorry but i cant tell you YET who i am. Did you like the dog? Yep...it was from me. I hope you like it. Your so pretty today. Your pretty everyday but today you looked more pretty

Lots of love, Your secret admirer.]
-------------------------------------
I smiled at the neatly writing. "Yena.." A voice said. I turned back and saw another boy about to confess. "Yes?" I said. I wanted to groan but..i dont want the person to feel bad.

"I really like you since the day i saw you..I will take care of you, i promise!" He said with pleading eyes. I sighed. I hold his shoulder and he squealed. I rolled my eyes.

"You know, your really handsome..but i dont like you back. BUT! Dont worry we can be friends..you'll find the person you'll love.." i smiled at him and he squealed and hugged me. "Thank youu!" The boy said. I raised my brow and he pulled back and skipped away in the hallway.

Weird..

"Hi!" Jimin approached me and smiled. I smiled back. "Hello! Wanna go with Chemistry with me?" He said. I nodded. "Sure!" I smiled.

----
Thank chuuu for reading this chapterrr
Saranghaeee!
Please follow:
lookchic dont_mind_me_4399 RandomPerson9597 mariellacagaanan and kim_yana03