Knows (Chapt 23)

I ran all the way home bursting through the door as the tears start to fall down.

"Y/n?" Jisoo says
I looked at her running in her arms crying my eyes out.
She rubbed my back. "What happened?"

To be honest I really didn't know why I was crying so much. "J-jungkook, he found out I like h-him"

She smiled. "Isn't that a good thing? Why are you crying?"
I went to go sit on the couch. "I honestly don't know why I'm crying"

She gave me a sad smile. "What did you say?"
I sighed and wiped my tears away. "Nothing, I guess my face kind of gave it away. Before he could say anything I ran away" I laughed

She rubbed my back. "Well I think you should go take a shower and lay down. I'm guessing you aren't going to school tomorrow, huh?" She laughs

I laughed back. "Of course not"

Tomorrow Afternoon
I laid in bed, home alone waiting for jisoo to get out of school.

Then I heard the doorbell. I glanced at the clock, it was only 12.

Right not jisoo would be at lunch. Maybe she's skipping lunch to come check on me. I thought

I walked downstairs to get the door. The door bell rings again. "Coming!" Then it rings again.

"I said I'm com-" my heart dropped as soon as I opened the door

"Hey"
"W-what are you doing here, jungkook?" I asked about ready to slam the door on him and run

He inches himself into the house. "Can we talk, about yesterday please?"

I make my way towards the couch. "S-sure" I whispered letting out a sigh

He sits down clearing his throat. "So, about the question. Do you?"

I cleared my throat and sighed. "Wasn't it pretty obvious from my face?" I mumbled.

He chuckled. "So is that a yes?"
I nodded my head keeping my head down. "Yes" I mumbled

He sighed. "You do know I can't date you because of Mina right?"
I clenched my jaws and breathe out. "Yes, I'm aware"

He let out a sigh of relief. "Good. Can we still be friends?"

I looked up at him locking our eyes. "Isn't that weird? You know, knowing I like you and we're still friends?"

"Yes, sorta. But I don't mind as long if you don't"

I gave him a little smile. "Sure"

He returned the smile. "Wanna watch a movie!"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Don't you have to go back to school?"

"No. I didn't go"

"Oh. But I'm pretty sure Mina is worried about you" I say sarcastically

He huffed. "Ok if we are gonna remain friends, then can you at least get along with with her? Please, for me?"

I rolled my eyes. "Fine. But I still don't like her"

"Why not?"

"Because of what she did to you in the past. I honestly don't know why your still dating"

He turned his head away from me. "Right. Me either"

"Wait, seriously? Then break up with her"

I looked back at me. "I've tried. But I don't like seeing her cry"

I let out a laugh of disbelief. "But you don't care if you make them other girls cry, by playing with there hearts?"

I could see he was getting irritated. "Look. I can't, mina was my first love. It's hard to."

I let out a sigh. "Ok. Let's just watch the movie already"

He smiled at me turning the movie on

A/n: Sorry if the chapter seems short😢 I was listening to bts while writing this to it was hard to concentrate😂❤️