Chapter 28: "More than just my Queen, Be my Wife!"

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Annalise, move." Hinahoho says and Annalise blinks confused. She jumps out of the way when Hinahoho punches the spot that Masrur and Annalise were sitting on.

"Ooh, so this is a fanalis, huh. You move well, don't you? You're completely different? Then show me some proof. Show me just how different you are from the rest of us." Hinahoho says.

"Hey, hey! What's going on, Hinahoho? Why the hell are you fighting with Masrur?!" Sinbad asks as he watches the two fight on the roof. Annalise stood above the two fighting and her hair blows in the wind. Masrur begins squeezing Hinahoho's arm.

"Hinahoho!" Sinbad says. Hinahoho throws Masrur off and Annalise jumps down and runs to him. She finds Masrur was barely scathed.

"Sorry! I ended up using all my strength." Hinahoho says.

"What was that?" Masrur asks.

"Huh?" Hinahoho asks.

"I've never... seen it before. What did you do just now?" Masrur asks. Hinahoho helps him stand up and Annalise stares at the two.

"This is the first time I've met someone like you." Masrur says.

"It's not really that unusual. Annalise can fight like that too." Hinahoho says, "You see we're all different, Masrur. This is a place that will accept you no matter who you are. That's the idea of our leader, Sinbad. It's because he wanted a place for Annalise to feel at home. If you don't have anything you want to do, just start looking for something. And if you still want some guidance along the way, wouldn't it be a good to give going along with Sinbad a try?" Masrur looks down at Sinbad who had a worried look on his face.

"Your choices are up to you. That's what it means to be free." Hinahoho explains. Hinahoho brings Masrur down to everyone and Annalise jumps down. Sinbad freaks out at her.

'This is freedom... Being free to choose what to believe in. Freedom is difficult, it's difficult, but... I think this is the place I belong.' Masrur's thoughts say. The kids all talk to Masrur who looks over at Sinbad and Annalise. Annalise stood quietly while Sinbad tried talking to her.

"It's okay, Annalise." Masrur says, "You can talk to him."

"Talk to me? About what?" Sinbad asks and he gasps when Annalise pulls him by the hand away from everyone.

"Hey, Annalise?" Sinbad asks and she finally stops.

"Sin... I'm thankful." Annalise says.

"Thankful for what?" Sinbad asks.

"You've given me a home to call mine. And I'm happy that I'm able to have so many friends who care for me and maybe... Masrur might be my little cousin, so I have a family... but... this is my home because the man I love has worked so hard to make it as such." Annalise says.

"The man you... love." Sinbad says and his eyes when he notices that she's crying.

"You've always worked so hard to protect me. But you're reckless when you do it. I want you to stop being so reckless. I can take care of myself." Annalise says, "I'm a fanalis, I'm strong, it'll take a lot to break me." She turns to look at him as she still cried.

"So, please don't do such reckless things in order to protect me." Annalise says.

"You love me." Sinbad says as he stares in shock, "Annalise... I'm sorry, I lost track of our goal... But I know what it is now. I am going to make the kingdom that you will be happy to call home and you will be my queen. Because... I want to get married to you. Right now." Annalise's eyes widen in shock.

"And if you think about it... We've got children already, adopted ones at least. And we'll be good royals to them. We'll know all their names. So... what do you say?" Sinbad asks.

"You idiot." Annalise says as she sobs.

"I'm an idiot who you love while I love you back." Sinbad says and he pulls her into his arms.

"Yes." Annalise says.

"Good." Sinbad says.

[LATER]

"Thanks Hinahoho." Sinbad says as they join the group again.

"For what?" Hinahoho asks.

"For putting Masrur's mind at ease. He doesn't say anything he doesn't have to say, and it seems that those around him don't really know how to reach out to him. Of course other than Annalise." Sinbad says.

"I didn't do much. It's just that the feelings of something sitting alone trying to hide from others are feelings that I can understand." Hinahoho says.

"Daddy!" Kikiriku says running over to Hinahoho and Sinbad.

"Well, that and one more thing... A father's intuition." Hinahoho says.

"I might be one, one of these years." Sinbad says.

"Huh?" Hinahoho asks.

"I've asked Annalise... to be my wife." Sinbad whispers.

"That's amazing. I'm happy for you two." Hinahoho says.

"But.. when it comes to Annalise opening her heart to little ones like Masrur and Jafar... it's like I'm already one." Sinbad says.

"Yeah, and you got beat up by your first child recently." Hinahoho says.

"Yeah, but I needed it." Sinbad says.

'Nowall of those children can move forward towards the future. I'm glad. I am alsomoving forward. With Annalise as my soon to be wife.' Sinbad's thoughts sayas he watches Annalise laughing with Rurumu and the kids. Hinahoho join themand Sinbad looks at Masrur and Annalise. Annalise looks over at Sinbad and hercheeks turn bright red as she smiles at him as she hugged Masrur.