Chapter 12: "Djinn Equip Battle!"

Annalise lands in the water making a big splash and when she reaches the surface her eyes widen to see the three guys staring at her with just a leaf covering them.

"Annalise!" Sinbad says.

"Idiot." Annalise says and Sinbad pouts as if he was depressed while she dries off. She keeps watch while the guys sleep and they discover that they are in a snake swamp and Jafar insists that they eat the snakes. Annalise rolls her eyes as she watches the guys cook snakes and eat them. She looked up for a way to get out of the valley.

"Kyou wo ikinuku no wa sonna ni kantan ja nai!" A bird is shown flying then all the characters are shown with Sinbad and Annalise last. "Yume ni tsubusaresou de nemurenai yoru wo yuku!" A boy is shown holding his hands together followed by a boy holding some type of weapon. Then a blue haired girl is shown and she opens her eyes as she was holding her hands together as well. A guy throws a weapon as he's shown. "Osanai koro no BIJYON wa dokoka ni kiete shimatta!" Three people are shown together. "Fujouri na sekai de kitto dareka naiteiru" Two people are shown followed by a guy with wraps covering his mouth and he slashes with a knife. "Mukizu de tsuuka shiyou to omou na!" Sinbad is shown and he fights off a monster while Annalise flashes behind him with a smile on her face. "Sono michi wo yuku no nara!" The two are shown growing up almost in the same position where Annalise stood behind Sinbad. "Kesenai kizu wa ikita kiseki da! Shinu made wasurenai yo!" Their friends are shown running and Annalise jumps up into the air. "Donna higeki no asa mo koete yuke! Nigitta yume no kankaku wo kate ni shite! Mukuwareru hoshou mo nai ga yokan wo shinjite hashire! Aisubeki kiseki no shunkan wa koko ni shikanai!" Annalise, Sinbad and another guy gets backed against each other and Sinbad freaks out before looking at the two and the three run forward and attack a monster before being blown away. "Ikiyuku riyuu nante atozuke sa! Asayake no PINSUPOTTO ga bokura wo terashita! Kodou ga tomaru sono hi made owaranai! Tsugi wa kimi no ban datte yoake ga iu!" Sinbad is shown defending everyone. Allies and enemies are shown with Annalise last and she giggles as Sinbad smiles at her. "Hitotsu mata hitotsu tte tsumiagete kita kibou wa! Itsuka yogore suteta risou ni yoku naiteiru! Osanai koro no BIJYON wa dokoka ni kiete shimatta! Wake mo nai kotoba ni ki wo torareteta suki ni! Itsuka kono ishiki mo zenbu hai ni kawaru no nara! Ikita imi wa semete shiritai yo! Subete ga, subete ga kiete shimau mae ni! Saigo no hi boku wa kitto yokan wo shinjite hashiru Kutabire kitta gokan wo okizari ni "Ato chotto nanda" tte! Ikiyuku riyuu nante atozuke sa! Asayake no PINSUPOTTO ga bokura wo terashita! Kodou ga tomaru sono hi made owaranai! Tsugi wa dare no ban ka tte! Yoake ni iwarenakutatte wakaru darou!" Sinbad is shown and Annalise walks over to him as he stands with the rest of their friends.

"I agree with you but regardless of how good I am at jumping I can get us back up the cliff. I do worry about Hinahoho though. They are most likely doing unspeakable things to him." Annalise says.

'Which can't be worse than my situation here.' Annalise's thoughts say and she blushes deeply as she closes her eyes.

"Stay in here. I'm going for my bath." She says and gets up. They nod and she sighs as she sits down in the water. She had gotten angry with the queen and revealed her true feelings for Sinbad. He wasn't there to hear them, but now that she knew what her feelings were for him, she wasn't sure if she could be quiet about them. She closes her eyes as she hears the guys talking about how life used to be.

The next day, Mystras reveals that he found lamb. The guys wanted to gather more so they kept going back to the spot and gathering more. When giant ones drop from the sky, Sinbad reveals his plan. They cut into the giant meat and wait for the birds to come and pick it up. They get a safe ride back to the Kingdom and Sinbad lifts the meat with one hand while he holds onto Annalise with the other.

"We made it!" The guys say. They scare the women away and the guys get dressed.

"Let's go talk to Queen snooty pants." Annalise says. They head to talk to the Queen even though it was late at night and Annalise jumps through the window with Sinbad.

"That doesn't belong to you." Annalise says.

"Eh, you mean your lover's fine Djinn metal vessels?" The Queen asks. Annalise slaps the Queen across the face and takes the necklace that is Valefor. She jumps back to Sinbad.

"How dare you slap the Queen?!" She asks.

"That was a bit excessive." Sinbad says as Annalise holds the necklace up to Sinbad, but the Queen yells before he can take it.

"I will make you both regret that!" The Queen yells and powers up her Djinn Metal Vessel. Sinbad gasps and grabs onto Annalise after he transforms using Baal. When he tries putting her down the Queen attacks her. They both attack with Lightning and Annalise gasps.

"You are cancelling each other out." Annalise says.

"Hold onto me. I'm going to use Valefor." Sinbad says and Annalise gulps as she has Valefor. He transforms using Valefor as she places it against Sinbad. She closes her eyes and ends up hugging him tightly as he flies back dodging the Queen's attack.

"You're almost slower with her. Put her down so I can kill her!" The Queen says.

"I won't let you do that. I'll never let anyone harm Annalise! Garufor Zairu!" Sinbad says and attacks with ice as he holds Annalise tightly. She blushes as she keeps her head against his neck. The Ice is stopped and the Queen reveals that she controls three elements in her transformed form. She attacks with Fire and Sinbad deflects but they are both thrown to the ground. Sinbad and Annalise stare shocked at the Queen who went to attack them again. Just before it hits Sinbad moves them both. Sinbad reveals they are alright and shocks the Queen.

"We aren't dead yet." Sinbad says.

"That scared me." Annalise says as she looks at the Queen. The Queen goes to use three attacks into one and Sinbad stops her. The Queen keeps attacking and Annalise doesn't question how they can dodge the attacks.

"I don't like beating women, but this can't go on much longer. Garufor Kirestal!" Sinbad says and freezes the Queen.

'The first man toever... defeat me.' The Queen'sthoughts say.