Chapter 14: "Dragon's Face!"

{Hey everyone, let me do a quick little author's note and I beg you to read this. Starting right here are all fanmade chapters/ the manga. They might be a little lengthy due to the fact that the manga has so much details. I am hoping the manga brings us right to the start of the Magi Version which I will be rewriting and making longer and everything. Look forward to updates! I'm super sorry it took so long. I lost the will to write this story, but then I started reading it, and I was like... I AM GOING TO CONTINUE AND FINISH THIS STORY! So, look forward to it! Also, each chapter WILL STILL HAVE THE THEME SONG. Which I am searching for the Cover for it to make it better.}

"Kyou wo ikinuku no wa sonna ni kantan ja nai!" A bird is shown flying then all the characters are shown with Sinbad and Annalise last. "Yume ni tsubusaresou de nemurenai yoru wo yuku!" A boy is shown holding his hands together followed by a boy holding some type of weapon. Then a blue haired girl is shown and she opens her eyes as she was holding her hands together as well. A guy throws a weapon as he's shown. "Osanai koro no BIJYON wa dokoka ni kiete shimatta!" Three people are shown together. "Fujouri na sekai de kitto dareka naiteiru" Two people are shown followed by a guy with wraps covering his mouth and he slashes with a knife. "Mukizu de tsuuka shiyou to omou na!" Sinbad is shown and he fights off a monster while Annalise flashes behind him with a smile on her face. "Sono michi wo yuku no nara!" The two are shown growing up almost in the same position where Annalise stood behind Sinbad. "Kesenai kizu wa ikita kiseki da! Shinu made wasurenai yo!" Their friends are shown running and Annalise jumps up into the air. "Donna higeki no asa mo koete yuke! Nigitta yume no kankaku wo kate ni shite! Mukuwareru hoshou mo nai ga yokan wo shinjite hashire! Aisubeki kiseki no shunkan wa koko ni shikanai!" Annalise, Sinbad and another guy gets backed against each other and Sinbad freaks out before looking at the two and the three run forward and attack a monster before being blown away. "Ikiyuku riyuu nante atozuke sa! Asayake no PINSUPOTTO ga bokura wo terashita! Kodou ga tomaru sono hi made owaranai! Tsugi wa kimi no ban datte yoake ga iu!" Sinbad is shown defending everyone. Allies and enemies are shown with Annalise last and she giggles as Sinbad smiles at her. "Hitotsu mata hitotsu tte tsumiagete kita kibou wa! Itsuka yogore suteta risou ni yoku naiteiru! Osanai koro no BIJYON wa dokoka ni kiete shimatta! Wake mo nai kotoba ni ki wo torareteta suki ni! Itsuka kono ishiki mo zenbu hai ni kawaru no nara! Ikita imi wa semete shiritai yo! Subete ga, subete ga kiete shimau mae ni! Saigo no hi boku wa kitto yokan wo shinjite hashiru Kutabire kitta gokan wo okizari ni "Ato chotto nanda" tte! Ikiyuku riyuu nante atozuke sa! Asayake no PINSUPOTTO ga bokura wo terashita! Kodou ga tomaru sono hi made owaranai! Tsugi wa dare no ban ka tte! Yoake ni iwarenakutatte wakaru darou!" Sinbad is shown and Annalise walks over to him as he stands with the rest of their friends.

Everyone returns to the party. The following day, Annalise and Sinbad get to planning their next adventure. They go over everything that has happened so far. Annalise sat beside Sinbad who pointed at a map. Mytras was currently blushing over a bunch of girls. Jafar sat to the left of Annalise. Hinahoho sat off to the side of the girl from Artemyra.

"Listen up, from now, we'll have Artemyra's support for our trade routes... so air transport will become necessary and indispensable. It will be especially useful for areas like Sasan that are surrounded by mountains. However, the weight we can transport will be extremely limited." Sinbad says.

"Our chief means of transport will still be by boat, since the amount of goods we'll be trading will be increasing..." Annalise says, "But it seems like we'll need three times as many ships as we have now... where will we get all that money?"

"We'll get a loan from the bank associated with the Merchant's guild, and we can solicit help from our investors. Also, we'll collect any outstanding bills from our customers." Jafar says and Sinbad looks at Jafar.