Chapter 16: "Shocking Truth!"

"Kyou wo ikinuku no wa sonna ni kantan ja nai!"A bird is shown flying then all the characters are shown with Sinbad andAnnalise last. "Yume ni tsubusaresou de nemurenai yoru wo yuku!" A boy is shownholding his hands together followed by a boy holding some type of weapon. Thena blue haired girl is shown and she opens her eyes as she was holding her handstogether as well. A guy throws a weapon as he's shown. "Osanai koro no BIJYONwa dokoka ni kiete shimatta!" Three people are shown together. "Fujouri nasekai de kitto dareka naiteiru" Two people are shown followed by a guy withwraps covering his mouth and he slashes with a knife. "Mukizu de tsuuka shiyouto omou na!" Sinbad is shown and he fights off a monster while Annalise flashesbehind him with a smile on her face. "Sono michi wo yuku no nara!" The two areshown growing up almost in the same position where Annalise stood behindSinbad. "Kesenai kizu wa ikita kiseki da! Shinu made wasurenai yo!" Theirfriends are shown running and Annalise jumps up into the air. "Donna higeki noasa mo koete yuke! Nigitta yume no kankaku wo kate ni shite! Mukuwareru hoshoumo nai ga yokan wo shinjite hashire! Aisubeki kiseki no shunkan wa koko nishikanai!" Annalise, Sinbad and another guy gets backed against each other andSinbad freaks out before looking at the two and the three run forward andattack a monster before being blown away. "Ikiyuku riyuu nante atozuke sa!Asayake no PINSUPOTTO ga bokura wo terashita! Kodou ga tomaru sono hi madeowaranai! Tsugi wa kimi no ban datte yoake ga iu!" Sinbad is shown defendingeveryone. Allies and enemies are shown with Annalise last and she giggles asSinbad smiles at her. "Hitotsu mata hitotsu tte tsumiagete kita kibou wa! Itsukayogore suteta risou ni yoku naiteiru! Osanai koro no BIJYON wa dokoka ni kieteshimatta! Wake mo nai kotoba ni ki wo torareteta suki ni! Itsuka kono ishiki mozenbu hai ni kawaru no nara! Ikita imi wa semete shiritai yo! Subete ga, subetega kiete shimau mae ni! Saigo no hi boku wa kitto yokan wo shinjite hashiruKutabire kitta gokan wo okizari ni "Ato chotto nanda" tte! Ikiyuku riyuunante atozuke sa! Asayake no PINSUPOTTO ga bokura wo terashita! Kodou ga tomarusono hi made owaranai! Tsugi wa dare no ban ka tte! Yoake ni iwarenakutattewakaru darou!" Sinbad is shown and Annalise walks over to him as he stands withthe rest of their friends.    

        Drakon cries for a few moments before they see Sahel off so she can retire for the night. Drakon stood waiting and he looks over at Annalise and Sinbad. They were both pretty spectacular in their own right.

"Sinbad... Annalise... we are grateful that you listened to our story and sheltered us here. If there is anything we can do in return please name it. We'll lend all our strength to you." Drakon says.

"Of course. You're part of my company now. I'll be counting on you." Sinbad says.

"Sinbad, there's one last thing... I debated whether or not I should tell you, but it's probably best if you know about my appearance. This strange for I've taken is a result of the power of the household of your Djinn, Baal." Drakon says and Annalise gasps.

"I-I knew it! You were the first to receive the household vessel! I thought it was me." Annalise says.

"You have one too?" Drakon asks, "But isn't that risky for a Fanalis?"

"I do get pretty exhausted." Annalise says, "How did it happen?"

"I because part of your household in Valefor's Dungeon. No, more accurately, I had a metal vessel in which the household chose to reside. In Parthevia, I invoked the power of that household vessel. Then the household and I were combined into one being. The household, which is now a part of me, explained all of this to me. The household vessel uses the experience and strength of will of its user as a starting point, and then advances towards assimilation with the household. This is the solution I was presented with while on the verge of death. 'To sacrifice my body' that was the pledge I made to the spirit of the household. In order to be assimilated by the household, I sacrificed my human body... that's how I came to assume my current form." Drakon says.