Chapter 4 Mana Meditation.

Start from the beginning

The baby looked down below and noticed lots of baby goblins crawling on the ground. She looked back up at the Male student again.

Only this time his sick face turned to a strict and angry look.

"It's such a shame that you're a baby even having dark magic is unpure."(Male Classmate A)

"No wa—."(Cheria)

The male student let go of both hands and the elf baby started falling towards the goblin babies.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"(Cheria)

============================================
"Ghhhhhaaaaa!"(Cheria)

I suddenly woke up from a shock.

Even though in my mind I was freaking out, but to my elf parents, they think I was crying after I woke up.

"Shhh, it's okay, it's okay mommy's here."(Rorona)

Rorona which is my mother, was patting my back very gently to calm down and then I noticed my father, which is Omar I think his name was entered.

"What happened?"(Omar)

"I don't know? I was just about to go back to bed until she woke up and started crying."(Rorona)

"Looks like she had a nightmare."(Omar)

(And what a nightmare it was). (Cheria)

It's been 2 full years since I was reincarnated into this world.

It's been nothing but eating, shitting and then trying to learn how to talk.

I couldn't understand what everyone was saying at first but as the days went by, I'm starting to get a grasp of bit's and pieces of it.

Of course... that's how it was on the surface. But during the time when my parents were asleep, I spent my time practising my magic power in my body in order to try and get a better flow of things.

By concentrating really hard, I circulated the man flow around my body to my fingertips.

I even practised something I liked to call 'Mana Meditation'.

I tried doing the same meditation that the monks used in my previous life. But closing my eyes and sitting up straight would make my parents think I'm weird, so I tried doing it with my belly facing upwards.

And I've been doing this ever since.

After one year had past the voice came back in my head again and taught me how to access my status.

Well you're one year too late bitch, I already did it by using my head.

All I have to do is think of the word status and it would pop right up in front of me.

This is what my status looks like when I was first born into this world.

Name:Cheria Lv 1
Age:0 Gender: Female Race:Elf
HP:5 MP:10
Strength:10 Defence:10
Agility:10 Magic Defense:10

Passive Skills:None
Magic Skills:None
Unique Skills:Magic Creation, Language Comprehension, Appraisal
Titles:Reincarnated Otherworlder, A Hero's Saviour

And here's what my status looks like right now after the results of my two years of training.

Name:Cheria Lv 5
Age:2 Gender: Female Race:Elf
HP:99 MP:200
Strength:20 Defence:15
Agility:10 Magic Defense:19

Passive Skills:Magic Manipulation
Magic Skills:None
Unique Skills:Magic Creation, Language Comprehension, Appraisal
Titles:Reincarnated Otherworlder, A Hero's Saviour

The stats were all pretty good and even the MP points was beyond my expectations.

And levels do go up when you grow, but I guess when I'm old enough to fight I probably have to level up by defeating enemies myself.

Magic manipulation was the result of my mana meditation.

*Magic Manipulation: A skill that can manipulate magic living in oneself and those around them.

*Language Comprehension: Able to understand languages and text from all races in this world.

When I take a look at the title section I feel embarrassed when I see this particular title.

*A Hero's Saviour: An individual responsible for protecting the life of a hero or hero candidate from certain death which would result in endangering their own lives as well.

Just reading this really made me want to cry, it's like those descriptions were telling me to be grateful that I'm dead because I saved her.

But now today is the day that it's finally time to use this skill.

*Magic Creation: Cost 50MP: Magic that you think of any kind of magic you want, the name and the circumstances providing it, a person must have infinite imagination if they want to use this kind of magic. Just one use would knock the person out for a couple of minutes.

Which means not just the element, but any kind of ability of a magic depending on that type of element as well.

After my parents put me back into my crib they went to their bed.

After having this nightmare, I just realised something, I think the nightmare is trying to warn me about doing what I'm about to do from what I love to do.

(No! I will not let my nightmares control me, I'm going to do it, I'm going to be the first dark magic user in this world). (Cheria)

With my resolve I whisper the words 'Magic Creation' in order to invoke the chant and then I collapse onto my bed in deep slumber.

<Dark magic has been learned>

<Due to dark magic being learned Dark Resistance has been learned>

<Cheria has earned the title: Origin of Darkness>

===============================================
Thank you for reading this chapter, write your comments, spread the word and tell your friends