Chapter 2 History Must Never Repeat.

I woke up, to find myself in a large king size bed.

"Wh-Where am I?"(Koji)

All I could see in my surroundings, was a big blue sky.

When I hopped out of bed, it felt like my feet were quite wet. I thought it was a puddle I was stepping on but it was actually water.

"I'm walking on water?! What the hell?"(Koji)

Just when I thought I couldn't get any more confused, I saw a person from a distance.

And it was running toward me.

When I finally made out the image, it was a girl.

She was about a 185cm tall, flowing purple hair that reached down to her waist. If I got a good look at her, she'd probably be about one year older than me. Probably old enough to be my senpai.

Her looks could give supermodels a run for their money.

She does give off a big sister alura to her.

She was wearing a silver tiara headband and a white frilly dress.

When she got close to me, the first thing she did was wrap her arms around me and pressed my head against her cleavage.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!"(???)

"Mummmp...mupmm.....mph...."(Koji)

Dammit! What is it with this woman, does the word 'personal space' not mean anything to her.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, I don't want you to go through a second time do I?"(???)

She separated me from herself. Just what did she mean by a second time?

"Now then, let's just get down to business shall we."(???)

With the snap of her fingers, the water started to form a table and chairs.

"Would you like earl grey or cinnamon?"(???)

"Cinnamon please."(Koji)

The woman poured a cuppa tea and presented it to me, I took a sip and I'll be damned, it did smell like cinnamon like I asked.

"First of all my name is Astrid I'm a goddess."(Astrid)

"Pff!"(Koji)

I nearly spat the tea out of my mouth when I heard her said that.

What does a goddess want with me.

"Per second, allow me to thank you for what you've done."(Astrid)

Astrid gave me a nice smile with her eyes closed and I didn't even remember what I was being thanked for.

"That girl that was about to die, she was a hero candidate."(Astrid)

I nearly spat out my tea agan. Wait Baka-Saihare a hero candidate is she yanking my chain here.

"She was destined to be summoned to another world in the future one day, to subjugate the Demon Lord. But when I saw that she was about to die I thought all hope would be lost."(Astrid)

Okay so she wasn't kidding, so what's all this have to do with me?

"And then you came and prevented her death and wanted to see you and thank you."(Astrid)

"Well....you're welcome I guess, but I don't remember how I came to see you or how I even got here."(Koji)

"About that...there's something else we need to talk about."(Astrid)