the assistant shrugged. "anyway... tell me if you find something interesting dr. park and... good luck with your investigation." she said bowing and finally leaving the room.

it was now task for soon to find out if there was any vital information about hyungwon in those tapes.

she thought that watching the video-taped sessions with dr. kang might help. of course, she didn't want to come to those latitudes, but she really needed help.

but after hours and hours of watching the videos, she realized it was almost 5 p.m and she couldn't find anything vital other than hyungwon seemed to hate spinach because he once got intoxicated when he was little and that he used to have a cat named hanka.

but none of those facts were relevant to dr. park or at least not a simple view. she needed much more and much deeper information. the kind of abuse, tragic past and sad memories-one. the kind of information that would make easier her job to figure out what was wrong with him. to know what was going on inside his mind.

just when she was about to watch the last one for that day, a tape caught her attention.

the tape was named "his birthday" and as soon as she grabbed the tape, her phone beeped, indicating her fiancé was downstairs, waiting for her to come home.

soon didn't have another choice that grab the tape, put it on her bag and take it back home to her. it was her first instinct.

and even though the only sight of her fiancé waiting for her was now slightly bittersweet in a way that she missed that liberty she used to have, going home whenever she wanted, still, she felt slightly happy that she was finally going home after a long day. after a day in which she saw face to face, the eyes of nam gun.

somehow being away of the clinic brought her peace that night, surely after a nicely done dinner, made by her future husband, none other than the lovely dr. yoo kihyun.

a smoked salmon with veggies and smashed potatoes on the side seemed like the most comforting meal after a long working day, especially if you almost encounter a psychopath.

but soon didn't want to think about her patients as such, even if the way he looked at her was exactly as a psychopath would.

when kihyun got inside the shower, she found it as the perfect moment to watch the tape. of course, if he'd see she had brought a tape back home, he'd consider she was technically still working and that would have become a bigger problem. after all, kihyun had insisted that she needed to rest during the nights.

it was true though. she needed to rest.

but she couldn't.

she needed to rest, but her need to know about him was bigger and stronger. so she hit play and the video started, almost as the same time as the water began to run on the shower, inside the bathroom were her future husband was taking a shower.

the scene was simple, nothing she hadn't seen before.

the room was brightly lightened, it was one of those questioning-rooms they had. all walls in white, no windows nor visible doors. maybe the door was behind the camera. a single bulb on top of them and a white table with two chairs.

in one of them, a nervous dr. kang, hands slightly shaking and a notebook on her lap. the take was close to the camera.

in front of her, a motionless hyungwon. his white clothes slighty torn and his eyes lost at some point towards dr. kang. it seemed he was having trouble to breathe even if he seemed like he was totally dead.