Surprise! Surprise!

Midoriya P.O.V

Before we could even act upon getting out of there, the mysterious man had started leaving, and he was going towards the building Bakugo was here, and he quickly made me remember.

We came here to save Bakugo.

"I have a plan" I said to the rest of them and everybody looked my way, and I knew, this entire mission now relied on one person.

Kirishima

Bakugo P.O.V

I escaped, but the villains were right on my tail, I couldn't use my quirk against all of them, so I continued running. It's not like I was going to get far. They were far more experienced and faster than me, and for the first time in my life I admitted it, I was bound to lose. Luckily, they weren't trying to capture me with force.

Well, they weren't until this mysterious man had appeared. He wore a black crisp suit and a mask covering his face.

Don't tell me...........

Is this.....

All For One?!?!!

"Capture him whichever way you can" he said to the villains, but I continued fighting, but they were closing in, on me. They were closing in fast, and I thought I was going to be captured once again.

Then suddenly, I saw people flying in the sky off of this huge ice glazer thing and I realized who they were.

Kirishima, Iida, and Deku.

Everybody stopped what they were doing and looked up at the sky, astonished by what they saw.

"Come!" I heard Kirishima call out, and I used my quirk to blast off the ground and I latched onto his hand.

"You stupid or something?!?" I said smiling at Kirishima. We finally landed somewhere safe, but we were alone.

Midoriya P.O.V

"Where did we land?" I asked Iida.

"I'm not sure Midoriya" he said as we all began walking around.

We soon stumbled across a crowd of people, and they were all staring at the Jumbotron,

We saw All Might in his real form, his skinny body form, and my heart dropped to my stomach.

People began murmuring.

"Is that really All Might? Why is he so skinny?" The crowd began saying, making me nervous and scared. This was the end of All Might, the Symbol of Peace, and this is the end of heroes.

Well.

So I thought until I saw All Might punch the man whose name was All For One, and knocked him out, and he wasn't moving. The entire crowd cheered for All Might, cheering his name, and he pointed back towards the camera. Everybody thought it meant a warning towards the other villains, but I knew what it truly meant.

"It's your turn, I've used up everything in me" I imagined my mentor, All Might saying to me, and I began crying.

Not tears of happiness, but to know the world would soon depend on me.

Kirishima, Iida, Bakugo and I began walking to meet up with Todoroki and Momo when suddenly, a portal appeared behind me and grabbed my left hand as it swung back as I was walking, I tried to jerk it away, thinking it was caught on something, until I looked behind me and saw a hand holding onto my wrist from a portal.

"HELP ME!" I cried out and they all turned back. They tried rushing towards me, but they were a second too late.

Bakugo fingers brushed against mines, as a face has appeared on all their faces. A face of desperate ness, fear, and sadness.

And just like that, I was yanked inside of the portal, away from my friends.

And there I landed.

In front of the League Of Villains.