[3]

[CHAPTER THREE]GIRL TIME WITH GAMORA

[CHAPTER THREE]
GIRL TIME WITH GAMORA

"Who the hell is Ophelia?" Clay asked as raised both her hands up trying to concentrate on holding the green chick tight.

"Put them in the bag!" Shouted a new voice. Clay instantly dropped her hand making the lady land on her feet as a racoon? Did a racoon really just jump on this lady ?

"A talking racoon?!" Shouted Clay as she fell backwards, not catching herself off her balance.

Vines twirled around the lady making Clay jump back a little. Was she doing that? She looked down at her hands and then towards a large tree like man wrap the green lady in vines. "Not Her! I said the dude! Learn genders!" The racoon yelled as the lady struggled to get him off of her .

"That's our cue!" Quill said as he quickly grabbed Clays hand and began to run. Quill quickly picked up the cypher and gripped onto Clays hand as they ran away from the three.

The lady's knife flew passed Quills hand, slightly nicking him as the cypher flew out of his hand. "Dad!" Clay shouted as she fell to her knees trying to grab onto the cypher.

The thing landed two levels below them, Clay reached her hand out trying to concentrate on making it float back to her. The green lady reached it before Clay could. "Got it. Stay put Clay." Quill said as he kicked his rocket boots on and flew down to retrieve the item.

She watched as the two struggled against each other and as soon as lady was back on top of Quill Clay jumped over the ledge. The gravity around her slowed down as she felt herself began to slow down. Her feet landed quietly on the ground behind the lady.

" You fool," the lady hissed towards Quill, "Should have learned."

"He doesn't learn." Clay said bluntly, "That's one of his issues." She pulled her hands back, causing the girl to go flying backwards into a fountain. Quill smirked as he stood up tossing the cypher in the air, "No one messes with the Quills."

"Spoke to soon." Clay said as the tall tree guy covered her dad in a bag. The teen quickly dodged the tree mans hold. "Don't forget the girl!" Shouted the racoon as he jumped onto Clays shoulders.

Clay instantly created a shield, making the racoon fly backwards. The white aura protected her as she stared at the tree holding her dad. "The kid got powers? She has to worth more then 40 k!" Shouted the creature. "I'm only worth 40 thousand?" She frowned, "I would think I would be worth more."

The racoon nodded, "Honestly I would say 50 or maybe 60 but hey! Money is money!" He winked, "We'll be back for you later kid. Your dad is wanted more."

The tree creature swung Quill over his shoulders and smiled at Clay. "I am Groot."

Hi small dwarf.