[1]

| CHAPTER ONE |

| CHAPTER ONE |

"SO WE ARE USING OUR MADE UP NAMES ? "

Claypso Quill hated when her dad made her walk around with the backpack leash. It made her feel dumb and like a child, which Quill insisted she still was. "Are we there yet?" The fourteen year old called out, her voice fighting against the loud winds. She was tired, cranky, drenched in rain water, and was desperately hungry for a grilled cheese sandwhich.

"For the last time Claypso Meredith Quill! We will be there in a minute!" Peter Quill shouted over the winds as he yanked onto the rope that held his daughter close. He was slightly annoyed with the fact his daughter would ask the same question ever 5 minutes.

I should have left her on the ship , He thought as he dragged his daughter behind him. "I should have left her on the ship." Clay mocked under her breath as she crossed her arms.

"You said that like 20 minutes ago!" She yelled as she dragged her feet along. The place was cold, foggy, very windy, and if it wasn't for the mask she had made she would have dust all in her mouth. This planet, Morag, was her least favorite one of all. It was dark and gloomy , making her overall sunshine sarcastic self annoyed.

Thanks to the fog, Clay face planted into her dad's back as he stood still. "Dad you have to move your legs if you want to walk!" She muttered as she stood next to him.

She saw the red glowing eyes from his mask scan the area. Clay did her own scanning and all she saw was rocks , nothing that lead them to what they needed.

" We traveled all the way for rocks ?" The teen said as she tilted her head.

"No we didn't come all the way out here for rocks!" Quill mocked in a squeaky high pitched voice. If both Clay and Peter didn't share the same features, people would think they were more like best friends then father and daughter.

Quill pulled out the holographic scanner Clay had made, trying to figure out how to turn it on. The girl smirked before grabbing it out of her father's hand, "Let the pro deal with it." Clay smirked as she easily flicked it on.

Quill smiled under his mask while he shook his head, "Okay girl genius." He scanned the area, creating holographic images that showed them a path.

Clay stared in awe as she walked down the path with her dad. Her fingers gliding through the holographic people who passed by or through the building. Where was this leading them too?

Her eyes instantly stopped on the building they were entering. They were finally here and she was ready to grab and go. She shivered as she entered the place, waving her hand above her face making the white shield dissolve. Her long honey brown hair fell onto the shoulders of her brown leather jacket.