CLAYPSO

SUMMARY

Claypso Quill was the mirror of Peter Quill and everyone knew it. From their amazing music taste, sarcastic attitude, and the ability to get on people's nerves without even trying the Quills were pretty much the same person.
The only thing that kept them apart was Clays abilties. Not knowing who her mom is, the hybrid teenage girl grows up on a ship full of Ravengers and the ability to define gravity, read her dad's mind, and many other things that know one knew about.
Going on a quest with a not so jolly green giant, a tree that only knows three words, a dumb Smurf, and a racoon that only ever wanted a hug Clay and Peter Quill go and make sure the infinity stone does not get in the hands of some guy named Ramen.
(Or at least that's what Clay thought his name was.)
On this journey the young girls past of her mother's starts to unfold and she began to realize she wasn't who she thought she was to be.

)On this journey the young girls past of her mother's starts to unfold and she began to realize she wasn't who she thought she was to be

_______________

A/N
So I love Guardians of the Galaxy

But sadly I do not own them !

All rights to the respectful owners and creators. I only own my plot lines and my characters who I have made up.

The story will take place from the movie but I will be added my own twist in it so just go along (: