"Going out?" she asks as I pull on my jacket.

"Just to pick up Michael," I reply. "He should be landing in an hour or so."

"Oh, see you when you get back," Leah says.

"Yep." I nod, opening the door and shutting it behind me.

I head down the steps, keys in my grip. When I reach the front-front door (there's two outer doors), though, I am surprised to see that Taylor is standing on the other side.

"Taylor?" I ask.

"Luke, hey," she says, shuffling on her feet.

"What are you doing here?" I inquire.

"I was coming to see you," she replies, a blush falling on her cheeks. "But if you were going somewhere, I'll just leave."

"No, it's fine." I shake my head, shutting the door and stepping outside with her. "I was going to pick up Michael. You want to come?"

Taylor shrugs. "If you don't mind."

I smile down at her tiny figure. "I don't."

/////

"This song is terrible, Luke!" Taylor laughs, reaching over to turn off the radio.

I slap her hand away. "This is a classic!" I gasp.

"I would hardly consider," she pauses to view the name on the radio, "Whisper to be a classic."

"The lyrics are so meaningful," I claim.

She rolls her eyes (a color that has recently become my favorite). "Oh, yeah, of course."

"Hey, how ya doin', lil mama? Lemme whisper in your ear. Tell ya somethin' that ya might like to hear," the radio sang.

"This song is awful, Luke," Taylor says again. "Can I please change it?"

"Alright, go ahead." I nod. "There's a stack of CD's in the glove compartment."

She rifles through the various CD's, finding one I didn't catch the cover of, and popping it into the CD player. She skips a few songs, then finally results on one.

"Are you serious?" I groan once I realize what the song is.

"You walked in, everyone was asking for you name. You just smiled and told them 'trouble'," an all too familiar voice sang through my speakers.

"C'mon, Luke," Taylor giggles. "This is my favorite."

I glance over at her. "Really?"

She nods, smiling. "Yeah."

We belt out the chorus together, not at all serios, "How did we end up talking in the first place? You said you liked my Cobain shirt. Now we're walking back to your place."

I pull into the airport a few moments later, find a place to park, and turn the music down. Taylor pouted, but obliged when I got out. She followed close beside me.

"So, you've listened to us, then?" I ask as we're walking towards the front doors of the airport.

"Well, yeah, a few times," she sheepishly replies.