13 || Teenage Boy in Love

Bright light seeped through the eyelids of the inmates, one by one, waking them up. A soft gasp escaped Reese as she awoke from her forced slumber. Her brown eyes blinked rapidly, attempting to adjust to the brightness. Once done, she could finally see her surroundings - It wasn't Arkham. Instead, she was inside a giant apartment (penthouse, maybe?), overlooking the beautiful scenery of Gotham City.

She gaped in awe, the corner of her lips beginning to curl upward. It was like a dream. Her hand attempted to rub the tiredness from her eyes. That's when the surreality ended. It came as a surprise to realize she was being restrained. Black straps pressed her down against what seemed to be a dolly, so tight on her stomach that she struggled with the movement of her breathing. Panic ensued, her body shimming to loosen the ties... it was impossible.

"No use in trying, Reese." Spoke Jerome Valeska from his place beside her. He, too, had been strapped down and could not escape. It was evident to him she was feeling overwhelmed. His lips produced a frown, worry crossed his face. "How are you doing, doll?"

Her eyes blinked, still confused, "Um... I'm fine. What about you, ginger?"

A cocky smirk formed, "All good here." He replied, taking in the spacious room.

"Great." She smiled, cocking her head to the side. Her eyes widened with disbelief upon catching sight of some men with giant guns in their arms. "Where exactly is here? J, those men have guns..."

Jerome glanced at the guards with the guns before humming and pondering, "I haven't got a clue -" One of his charismatic giggles left his lips, "but it ain't Arkham anyhow. Things are looking up."

Aaron and Greenwood were strapped to their own dollies to her left, looking just as confused as the teenagers. Sionis, on the other hand, was desperate to leave. He caught the youngest girl staring at him, unimpressed. To her, it was rare to see him so quiet; she assumed that he would already be negotiating his release.

But considering they were in a penthouse, maybe it was not money that whoever this was needed. And that was kind of scary.

His expression became a scowl, causing her to snort. "How's it going, Richard?"

Richard Sionis found her annoying. To him, she and the ginger were just good at speaking nonsense, and she wasn't mature enough to understand what it takes to be successful. "Nygma, please shut up."

Reese rolled her eyes and tilted her head to the other side, Whatever, I didn't want to talk to you either.

Jerome Valeska held a blank expression and looked tired. She didn't blame him, though. The knock-out gas had taken a toll on everyone. Arnold Dobkins looked frightened from having woken up in an unfamiliar place; his eyes darted all around as if the walls were caving in on him. Barbara was, as usual, jaded and staring out the large window.

"Welcome, everyone." Immediately, the inmates turned their heads to see a man strolling in. He was tall, in his forties. Dark hair and eyes. He wore a fancy all-black suit - pants, shirt and jacket. The only exception was a wine-colored tie. His hair was slicked perfectly. In his eyes resided a devilish look, a tiny smirk paired it. "My name is Theo Galavan."

Behind him followed a beautiful woman, younger than him - Late twenties or maybe even early thirties. Her skin was a soft brown, and like Theo, she had dark hair and eyes. Instead of a fancy outfit, the woman opted for a much more baddie outfit - A black corset, pants, knee-length boots, and a jacket. All made of leather and tight fitting. A very dangerous expression on her face.

"This is my sister, Tabitha."

A loud commotion began, "Oh, my god, look at that..." Greenwood began to cat-call her, but she ignored him and sat on a drawer with a look of disapproval. "Yeah, I got to get my hands on that."