"This one that you came to greet us, I hope theres no problem shaa?" I tease her because she rarely ever came home. Earlier before she gained admission into the university, she used to say she would never come home for holidays because she was tired of home.

"Do you want me to go back ni? she asked playfully.

No, no, of course not. It has just been a while; I have missed you though. I said giving her a tight hug again.

I have missed you too little sis. she said, chuckling.

Should I make you something to eat, what should I cook for you? I asked, playing the host.

I ate already, I boiled rice and made stew. I also remained some for you." she said, an incredulous look on her face, it was a look I have gotten used to on my sisters faces. A look that said that they couldnt believe I was already this grown.

"Thank you." I replied with a grateful smile on my face.

Standing up, I made my way to my room and dropped my bag on the bed before going to the bathroom to shower. As I shower, I thought of my sisters and how much I have missed as I made a mental note to call my eldest sister sometimes that week. I put on a bum short and light top after the shower. Picking up my school uniform, I dropped them in the washing machine on my way to the kitchen.

I served my meal and brought it to the parlor with a cold bottle of water I had taken from the refrigerator. I took my seat opposite my sister who instead of watching the movie on the television was distracted by her phone.

"So, how is school Itan?" she asked, initiating a conversation.

"School is fine, we havent started anything. I told her.

Ooh, thats right, mum told me you just resumed today. She said nodding to herself as she typed something on her phone.

Yea. I said, my voice muffled by the food I was eating.

Hows your best friend; Faith?" she asked.

Shes fine. Her mum had an accident. I told her as I finished my meal.

Ooh really, what happened? How? she asked, shocked.

It was a car accident; she almost lost her legs to it but thankfully she didnt. I said.

Thank God, greet Faith well for me eehn. She said, sympathetically.

"Anyways, hope mum knows you are home?" I asked.

"Yes, I was supposed to come home yesterday but I got held back by the rain, So I called her to tell her I will be home today." she replied.

"Oh, ok then. When are you leaving?" I asked curiously

"Haa haa, Enitan do you want me to leave ni?" she asked, playfully.

"No ooh, I was just curious." I said defending myself.

"I know, I was just pulling your legs. Anyways, we have five days break and it started on Thursday so the school is resuming on Wednesday." she said, still typing on her phone with a goofy look on her face. It was probably one of her numerous boy friends if her expression was anything to go by.

"So short." I mumbled to myself.

"I know, right. That school rarely want us to go for a break, if it was left to them, Im sure we wont go for any break at all. She complained as I wondered if that wasnt what she wanted anymore; not going for a break.

I will be leaving on Wednesday shaa." she added.

"Alright then." I replied, gulping down some water.