"Kylie... Are you okay?"

"Yeah, Harry... I'm fine but um I want to talk to you... Can you come over?" I asked him.

"Sure"

"Okay, see you in a few"

I hanged up and I felt uneasy. I wasn't ready to talk to Harry but I know it was the right thing to do. I got up from my bed and walked out of my room. I stood against the wall and looked at my mom. Dad was watching Up with Callie which was cute.

"What's up sweetie?"

"Um Harry's coming over okay?"

"Okay... Are you okay?"

"I honestly don't know" I admitted.

"Want to talk?" My mom asked.

"No, I'm okay... I'm going to talk to Harry and I think if I talk to you than that will be too much talking for me in one day" I joked.

"Well I'm here if you want to"

"Thanks"

I have lived in New York for a few weeks now and I have yet to find my favorite place... I will find that place soon... I heard the elevator bell and I wasn't ready. I saw Harry turn to the corner and he smiled at me. God I love that smile.

"Hi Mrs. Anderson" Harry greeted my mom.

"Please call me Nicole"

"Harry, this is my dad... Dad this is Harry"

"Nice to meet you" Harry shook my dad hand and looked at me then back at my dad.

"Call me Toby" my dad said and Harry nodded.

"And this is my little sister Callie, Callie say hi to Harry"

"Hi" she mumbled without looking at him.

"She's really into the movie" I told him.

"It's nice to meet you Callie"

I grabbed his hand and we walked into my room. I closed the door behind me and I sat on my bed with my legs behind me. Harry sat down and looked at me.

"Um okay... So this is serious and I'm somewhat really nervous" I smiled.

"Okay...."

"Harry... My life hasn't been all like rainbows and sunshine and you know that... Um I talked to my dad and he blames himself for me getting involved with Luke and I somewhat blame him for that too... I used to have those nightmares almost every night and there were even nights when I didn't sleep cause I was scared to. Or I will have Callie sleep with me, cause I was too scared to be alone... Um someone once told me I deserve better than what I was getting with Luke" I smiled at him "I like you a lot Harry and that honestly scares me" I told him "remember when I told you every guy I ever loved has left me?" I asked him.

"Yeah" he replied.

"Well I'm scared that I get involved with you the way I want to that you'll leave me too and I'm just too fragile for that... Because I honestly don't know what I would do if you left me Harry... I know we haven't known for each other for long but you mean so much to me and I hope you know that..."

"I don't understand Kylie... Do you want to be with me or not?"

"I'm crazy about you Harry... I never felt this way before... My heart races and I get chills and all that shit when I'm with you..."

Harry grabbed my hand "please tell me you'll try Kylie... Because I'm crazy about you too"

I sighed "I'll try Harry..."