"So how was last night?" My mom asked.

"It was okay" I mumbled.

My dad was staring at me and I hated it. My mom served me some food and I just stuffed my face into it. I got up and cleaned the plate when I was done.

"Kylie... Can we go for a walk?" My dad asked.

"No" I replied.

"You have something on your mind... Let's talk about it... Please"

"Fine" I mumbled.

We walked into my room and I sat on my bed. He sat down next to me and turned to me.

"So what's on your mind?"

"I'm not going to talk about that if that's what your thinking"

"I just want to talk"

"Well we're talking"

"Kylie, why are you being so hard?" He touched my leg and I pushed his hand away.

"You know why and don't touch me please..."

"Kylie, that was years ago"

"And I'm clearly not over it... I have nightmares of that night... Did you know that? Of course you didn't"

"Does mom know?"

"No, she doesn't"

"Why? Why don't you tell her?"

"So she can send me to a fucking therapist... No thank you"

"She won't"

"Oh I think she will..."

"Your mom told me that you've been well difficult... Back in Pennsylvania"

"Of course she told you..."

"I blame myself for that Kylie... You needed me and I wasn't there for you"

"Yeah you were dad" I glared at him.

"But I'm here now..."

"That doesn't help!! I needed you about a year ago when I got involved with a boy just like you!"

"Kylie... I'm sorry..."

"You know he used to hit me" tears stream down my face "he hit me just like you did to me and mom when you got drunk"

"Often?"

"Whenever he got drunk... you weren't there for me dad..." I was sobbing at this point.

"I know princess... Let me hold you please"

I gave in and leaned into his arms. He stroked my hair and kissed the back of my head as I cried into his arms. I hated him... And I don't know if I will get over him leaving me. I pulled away and wiped my tears and calmed myself.

"Kylie, I want to be in your life if you'll let me...."

"I'm not promising, I'll be nice... I may need to get too used to it..."

"I understand that"

"Okay... I'm willing to try"

"I'll take that Kylie, thank you"

"Hmm... Can you please leave me alone now...? I need to do something"

"Sure"

He got up and left me alone in my room. I grabbed my iPhone and looked through my contacts.... I was looking back at Harry's and Luke's name. What am I doing to myself? I hate Luke... I do but he knows how distract me and I needed that right now... But Harry... What am I doing?!?! I dialed and waited for answer.