I started to tear up till i remembered that he wouldn't want me to be crying at a time like this. I then decided to bring along Natsu's costume just in case and wore the white and black cloak and mask along with my backpack. "I'm off now, bye mother and Haru, take care" I said before closing the door. It was 6:43 a.m. do I decided to take the long way to school by going to the forest, passing the mountains, going to the dirt roads, and then coming back to the city to school. It was to make me stronger and get my running skills going great. I also couldn't use my quirk for a challenging obstacle. I ran through the forest where there were some big animals so i decided to knock them out by hitting their main blood circulation system. I didn't harm them too much but just knocked them out unconscious. After going through the woods i went to the mountains where the temperature was really cold and many hunters were there so i also knocked them out unconscious. I saw the dirt roads nearby so i jumped as high as i can and used a stick nearby to use it as a support item and kept running. The dirt roads were really cold till i saw a horse who looked paralyzed. I then decided to hit it's stomach till it started to kick around everywhere till i faced my palm to it's face. It then looked calm and then I noticed it was a filly. All of a sudden it got down and helped me get on it and galloped to the school. I know i said i wouldn't stop running but she was a beauty. She was a white horse with black spots and her hair was a shimmering brown color. We were at the school and everyone kept staring at me, pointing at me, and whispering. I didn't really care what anyone said so I told the horse to come back when it hears the flute. It then trotted away and i got inside of the school.

It was so fascinating especially the big sakura tree in the middle of the school. I then saw some girls who tried to go YEET to my hood and take it away. They said "you have no where else to go, you're trapped". BET, all i did was walk to school with a cloak and a mask. They kept trying to strangle me till i flipped over them and said "SIKE". I knocked one of them out till the other girls started to back up looking terrified and ran away. Everyone else looked at me and i decided to put the girl in a janitor's closet and walked to the other people. They made a walk way so i can pass through and make my way to my locker. I then opened my locker and got some notebooks out till i dropped them. Then a familiar person crouched down and picked them up and said "here. I hope we have a great day especially on the first day of school." I recognized him and it was- what was his name again? Ketchup, shark, spiky hair, red haired dude? I REMEMBER! It was chilli pepper. Wait hold up, WE NOW GO TO THE SAME SCHOOL??!! He still had that cute smile but overall there wasn't anything that changed in my perspective. I just took the notebooks that he handed to me and bowed to him and left. I didn't want to make any interactions for now or any friends. I'm just not ready to go soft at this rate I'm at. I then waved at him bye and he waved bye back. I then headed to my class, Class 1-A and saw a familiar face there. It was that one dude with glasses that approached me and said "Good morning and welcome. If you don't mind can you please take that cloak off!" He tried to take it off till I hit moves on him and took out a piece of paper and wrote "Good morning as well. I don't want to take off this cloak because I still need time to get used to everyone. And for your information, I'm a girl".

He then read it and stood in shock and said "my apologies, I should never have approached to you like that. I just didn't know who it was behind that cloak and mask". I just wrote "okay" and he questioned "you look familiar. Do we know each other? " I just wrote on the note and it said "no and please don't tell anyone else my gender". He said "no problem you can count on me!" even though I did know who he was. I decided to sit in the back for now and avoid anyone else. After 10 minutes, everyone else started to come in the class. After everyone else came i knew that someone was missing. I then heard the door open and it was broccoli- no no i mean the green haired kid that got pretty messed up during the entrance exam. He looked at me but i looked away. He came up to me and said "My name is Izuku Midoriya, it's a pleasure to see you here". I just looked at his hand and was about to shake it till someone said "Hey, let's see whose behind that cloak and mask!" Everyone started chanting "DO IT DO IT"! I looked behind me and it was some short boy who had purple hair. I don't know what occurred to me but I grabbed his arm and twisted it allowing me to pick him up and punch him. "OWWWWWW!" he said in pain till i saw everyone staring at me till i calmed down and put him down rubbing off some dust from his uniform and headed to my seat. Everyone then sat down quietly when I started to reach my seat till I saw something on this boy's hair. I then took it out and said "Hey what was that for?" I showed him a pencil that was stuck to his yellow hair and he said "I've been looking for that pencil in ages! Thank you very much!" I bowed and everyone said "How did you see it? We didn't even notice". I just looked at them and they all shut up real quick. I then sat in my seat till someone threw a paper at me with fire in it but i caught it with two fingers and blew it out. After i blew it out it had some words on it so i decided to read it. "Hey what was all if that cool entrance, HUH??!! You're pretty damn annoying and i don't even know you. I bet you're useless like everyone else here." I then saw someone who i didn't expect was going to be in this class. It was Bakugou. Out of all the people here i didn't expect him to be here with me. I then observed everyone and surprisingly chilli pepper was here as well and i felt relieved. Then, someone in a yellow sleeping bag came in the room and said "Good Morning everyone. From here on out I'll be your teacher at U.A". Everyone shouted "WHAT??!!" I wasn't surprised even though he did tell me to take off my cloak but i wrote a note saying it's for "special circumstances" and he still accepted it. "Alright class. Head to the lockers that are arranged BY GENDER and I'll give you your locker combinations. Also your uniforms will be there as well" our new teacher or Mr. Aizawa said.

[To be continued]

(A/n)
Sorry you guys had to wait for 3 days or maybe more or less but i got too busy and took a break. I hope you guys can understand and please comment for anything or for some feedback. Thank you