1. First encounter

You were a shy and nice 14 year old girl and didn't like interacting with people that much unless the right person comes along. Although you were quite energetic and you were a wild child at some point, you were care free.

You were a person with (h/l) (h/c) and glowing (e/c) eyes that you looked so cute when you smiled knowing that you were very positive.

You were dating a boy named Katsuki Bakugou who was a hot head and was quite rude to everyone. Everytime he got mad you tried to calm him down but he would just say "SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH WOULD YA!" And he would do that every day, while you just got used to it over the next 3 months. He called you mean stuff like "YOU SUCK!" or "I HATE YOU!" but that lowered your self esteem a lot that you didn't know what to do after all this name calling and being mistreated. He didn't let you hang out with your friends, he threw the food you made for him whenever he wanted to and made you clean it up, he didn't let you go anywhere, he didn't let you do anything and not even text your friends who you knew for so long. He treated you with respect in public when people that you both knew were around and when they weren't there it would continue.

You were in depression and you didn't know what to do. Thoughts in your head said "dump him already" but you ignored it and it didn't change because you suffered from it still. You invited him over to your house but your mom didn't like him because he had no manners and was so rude. She always told you "why are you still dating that boy? He is using you, he doesn't love you". But you didn't listen to her. You were so confused but you still loved him like 40% because he was strong, could take anything, and was quite popular.

You then decided to wear black clothing wherever you went because you were really depressed. A week later, you went to the mall and you shopped for clothes, makeup, and other stuff (it could be anything that you would shop for).

You were next to the water fountain in the middle of the mall and you took out a penny from your purse, you clutched it in your hands, you closed your eyes and in your head you said ^i want to meet someone who is the opposite version of bakugou and will treat me with respect and truly love me^. And you threw the penny in the fountain and left.

~3 hours later~

You then went to a local store to get some school supplies because school was coming back right around the corner and you just kinda gave in to those back to school commercials you saw on t.v. You put your hood on because you didn't want to talk to anyone and just get what you needed and get out of the store. You accidentally dropped your stuff till someone behind you said "Oh let me help you". He helped you pick up your stuff and you didn't know who it was so you looked up a little and you saw his sharp teeth and his spiky messy red hair. You couldn't see his face because he was facing on the ground. So you decided to pick them up too till you both accidentally touched each other's hand."Oh sorry, didn't mean to do that" said the spiky red head with a laugh."Here" he said handing them to you with both hands and you said "thank you" in a soft tone. "No problem" he said and then left. You then paid for the items you needed and you left. Thinking in your head you said ^who was that dude^? But you shrugged and drove off to your house.

~Later that night around 8:43 p.m. a letter was sent to you from U.A Highschool and the letter said this~:

August 2

Dear (L/N), (F/N)

You are accepted to this school and classes start on March 16.

Be prepared and do your best to become the best hero.

Your class is class 1-A and we hope you will love this school you will be attending from now on.

PLUS ULTRA!