8. Spring Day

3 months has passed and school was today. I can't wait to see how it looks and become a hero. Other than that I started to take Haru out for a walk and the air felt so cold that it was so gentle when I felt it run through my face. We kept walking till I saw it was 6:13 a.m. I began to freak out but when i realized the sky. I couldn't really describe what it looked but i took out my phone and took a picture if it. It reminded me of father and it felt like as if he was there by my side hugging me.

I just stood there and sighed till i felt Haru leading me somewhere

I just stood there and sighed till i felt Haru leading me somewhere. He kept barking till he showed me something surprising. It was a piece of cloth and it was scattered everywhere. 'Could someone have been following me this whole time? No it can't be, I'm sure if it'  I said in my head repeating it. I then heard something along the bushes till I took my sharpest knife and threw it at my target. I then heard someone say 'ribbit'. I then stood to see who it was till they came out. It was a girl who I'm guessing was a frog. She kept putting her finger against her lip and said "sorry, I must have startled you" She looked at me evily and then started to get closer. I tried to not start a fight because I didn't want any trouble. She started to leap towards me till Haru jumped in front of me and barked at her. All of a sudden flames started to come out of his mouth like a fire breathing dragon. I then realized that his fur began to turn a little red. The girl then got knocked out from that one attack. I then looked at Haru and said "don't tell me you want me to call you Natsu?" He stuck out his tongue and when I said Katashi it was almost as if he didn't like that name anymore. So I went with Natsu and still kept the nickname Haru. But all of a sudden his fur went back to normal after I said Natsu. We then came back home and I got dressed in my school uniform and I looked at my other cloak that was surprisingly something that I was not expecting. 

It was a white cloak with a black trim. Since when did father have a white cloak. He always wore a black cloak in missions and other things but other than that not once have I seen it. I then saw a note next on a bag and it said "(f/n), this was meant for you when you got to a hero course in high school. Along with that I knew you liked Natsu from fairy tail, so I decided to get you a costume like his for your hero costume with another costume for the Tartaros arc, as well as his cloak when he came back from his training a year later. Along with that if anything happens to that costume, I also got you a Naruto outfit from 3 years later along with a cloak that looks like when he went to see lord Raikage. I also got you a jacket that looks like Asta's  from black clover including a robe that has my clan symbol on it that is passed on to you. I also got you Kaneki's mask with his sweater. I also got you Goku's power poll, Ichigo's outfit, Naruto's headband with some shuriken, kunais, a chinese flute, an executioner blade, and rin okumura's sword, almost like kurikara but different. Along with Jotaro Kujo's uniform and hat. And i also got you goku's outfit in black and white when you train. I know this is what you wanted a really long time ago so i got it. If you want to know more fighting skills watch more anime and get an idea while your other quirks start to manifest. I also forgot to mention, i also got you a turtle shell for your training. I want you to train hard and become strong to show everyone you can become the greatest hero. I'm just glad i got to get you all of this stuff ahead of time. I almost forgot, if anything happens to any of these outfits like if they get ripped or torn just take them to an address that i wrote in the back of this letter. And if you have a pupil or a pet, train it as well so that you can fight together. Wherever I may be I will still love you don't forget that. - your father, Kazu. P.s. all these costumes have our clan symbol on the right hand shoulder, the back, or on the the case of the the weapons. I also didn't forget about Natsu's scarf. And I added some scrolls, summoning papers, hand signals i use in battle, and some books that have fighting techniques from heroes, anime, and movies.