5. Scars

I woke up and it was morning. I then saw a text from Bakugou which was sent an hour ago

7:47 a.m. -

Hot headed jerk: HEY! I'm coming over at your place in 2 hours

~Bakugou's P.O.V~

Annoying bitch: Ok, sure whatever. It's not like I care if you come or not. I'll kick your ass, hot headed jerk. Try me!

WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY??!! I'LL KICK HER ASS WHEN I GET THERE! IS SHE TRYING TO PLAY THE BIGGER MAN OR WHAT??!! But she's gotten feisty and that's what I like about girls, so I'll give her credit for that.

~Your P.O.V~

"I should at least get ready and clean my room" I said stretching. "But first I need to take a bath" I said taking the clothes I need and head to the bathroom. I turn on the water and check the temperature to see if It was warm enough for me to get in. When it was warm I got in and wet my hair with the water and was thinking about many things.

(Author's P.O.V)

It was 9 years ago when you remembered something that always got into your mind

~flashback~

Your P.O.V

"Daddy, what's going on out there? Why is there fire?"

"Don't worry about it princess, you'll be alright. Just stay here and try to keep quiet for daddy okay?"

Something or someone attacked the city and everything was on fire. Everyone was running out of the city and I had just gotten my quirk a few days ago. My mother was crying and my father took her to somewhere safe and sound while I didn't know where they went. I tried to blow away the fire with my quirk but I could only blow away our house that caught on fire so everything was safe. I went outside and there was this boy who crying on his knees. He looked dirty and injured. He had black hair that was down and covered his eyes. He had sharp teeth and he was a little bit cute when I saw him. I then grabbed his hand and took him into a dark alley leading him to my house.

"Where are you taking me?" He said trying to get loose from me gripping his arm really tightly. "You're not safe there" I said bravely. I let him take a break from all the running and all the smoke that was surrounding us. I then realized something heading straight towards us."Hey watch out!" I said to the boy and pushed him away from the object. He just looked at me terrified while asking "But why? Why would you help someone like me who isn't strong or manly? You just risked yourself for me but I didn't do anything for you".

"Because you're human!" I screamed. He then started to listen and he was leaning in closer to me. "You're a person like me and we all make mistakes. That's what makes us who we are. I'm just glad that you're not hurt. I'm just glad I took the damage to protect you because you're more injured than I am" I said smiling. "But how could you be smiling when you're injured?" He said starting to tear up. "Because I want to stay alive for the people care about me and the people that I care about. I want to become a hero and help others by staying positive" I said touching his cheek. "You want to be a hero too, don't you?" I said gazing into his red eyes. "Mhm" he nodded and held back his tears and bowed down on his hands and knees. "If you want to be a hero then live up to your expectations and go beyond your limits. Live for others and for yourself. Live for what the future is waiting for you" I said hugging him. He hugged me back and he said "I should repay you by getting this rubble off of you, that's what a hero does right?"

He used his quirk and punched his way through and got me out of the pile of rubble. "What is your quirk?" I said. "Hardening" he said sternly. I then touched his forehead and lifted up his hair "your eyes are so cool and you look cuter with your hair up" I said. "Here" I gave him a hair band that I had on my wrist and tied his hair into what seemed to look like a pineapple. I started laughing and he said "what are you laughing about?" "It's because you look like a chili pepper but more like a pineapple, but don't get offended because I think I have something in mind" I said smiling. He started to blush and say "hey I'm not a pineapple, let's see how you look". He put his hand on my forehead and stared at me. "What? What is it?" I said with a cute mad look. "O-oh it's nothing. It's just that you look cuter because you have sparkling (e/c) eyes" he said looking away while puffing up his cheeks.