Moving In

Simon's pov

I'm so happy that we finally have a place all to ourselves. No more siblings or parents to worry about it's just us. Our parents came with us to help us get us settled and my dad drove up here with some of the stuff that didn't fit in our suitcases. We were planning on going furniture shopping either tomorrow or the next day. We both start classes in about a week, but we wanted to make sure that we got everything settled in so that way when school starts we wouldn't have to worry about unpacking anything while worrying about our classes. My parents had already left a few hours ago, but Bram's mom and brother were still here helping us unpack somethings since their flight isn't for another three hours. They were getting ready to leave now so they could get to the airport with plenty of time to go through security and all of that.

"Are you sure you guys don't need anything else?" Bram's mom asked

"No mama we're fine, now go before you miss your flight" Bram replies

"I mean we still have about three hours before our flight we can stay a little longer if you need help unpacking anything"

"Mom it's a forty minute drive to the airport without traffic. I don't want you to miss your flight."

"Yeah you're right. We should get going"

"I want a call from you everyday" Bram's mom says

"of course"

"I don't want you to live far away from us Bram" Tristan says hugging Bram

"don't worry kiddo, I'll visit as much as I can and we can FaceTime everyday"

"really?"

"of course, just tell mom to set it up for you and I'll answer"

They said their goodbyes with only a few tears from Tristan, but I'm sure that he'll be okay soon.

"keep me updated with the adoption" Bram says to his mom as she's walking out the door.

"I have an appointment with a social worker tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes." she responds.

"okay, Love you" Bram says to her.

"love you too. Be safe and call me if you need anything. "

Bram nodded his head and they left with that. I locked the door behind them and Bram looked at me with his signature smile on his face.

"can you believe we have this whole place to ourselves?" he says

"There's no one else I would rather share it with" I tell him.

"We do need to go shopping though" I say looking around our bare apartment.

"As soon as your car gets here"

We're having my car shipped here and should be expecting it in the next day or two. Until then we will be sleeping on an air mattress.

"c'mon let's blow up this air mattress, I'm tired" Bram says pulling me into our bedroom.

"well this is comfy" I say sarcastically trying to find a comfortable position to lay.

"only the best for you" he winks

"I honestly think the floor would be more comfortable" I say still tossing around.

"I mean we're basically on the floor already" Bram says and I look around to see how low to the ground we are.

"It's only for a few days, now stop moving so much or this thing is going to pop" Bram tells me while pulling me closer to him.

"I'm not going to pop it" I say as I lay my head on his chest.