Tamaki Amajiki - Lemon

Start from the beginning

He looked in your general direction, but refused to meet your gaze. 

"Y-Yes?"

"Do you have an answer?"

He swallowed thickly. "I-I...yes p-please..."

A bigger, brighter smile played at your lips. You thanked him, scraping the legs of your chair on the floor as you moved it. He wasn't sure why you wanted to be so close to him - you were now opposite him, arms on his desk, and really quite close (too close) to his face. He leaned back as far as he could without actually falling off his chair. You began planning out a schedule, and asking him for his input. You decided that the first session would be at his home. Alarm bells sounded in his mind at this point - would you like his house? Did he have to let you into his room? What if he kept blushing? What if he accidentally said something he shouldn't have, and you ended up finding out about his feelings? He was positive that you would never talk to him again. Not that you really ever did, because he was always with Mirio and Nejire.

You snapped him out of his delusion in order to finalise the details. You chose a specific hero to focus on, and Tamaki just went along with it (you did enquire his opinion, but he was stuttering far too much, and he eventually managed to tell you that he was fine with anything). This gave you a great deal of responsibility, yes, but you were willing to do whatever he was uncomfortable with.

"Okay, so...Hawks is pretty cool, but no-one really knows a lot about him, and that information is hard to find, trust me, so...maybe someone like Crimson Riot? He's in the public eye a lot, and he does loads of interviews! Plus, my father has contacts in his hero agency, so it shouldn't be too difficult..."

He listened to all you had to say, intently. He didn't mind who the hero was, or what they included in the assignment. He was content just hearing your voice. Still, he was extremely nervous, and was contemplating getting rid of certain things in his home, that might have been embarrassing, such as hero posters and gifts he had received from Mirio.

When the day arrived, it was a weekend, and he sat on his bed, beads of sweat rolling down his forehead. His head was in his hands and his entire body was shaking. He couldn't do this! He really couldn't! The girl he was deeply in love with was coming round, and although it was only for a school project, he failed to shake the feeling that something would go wrong. He was such a negative person, all the time, and his mind raced with all the differing possibilities - he could trip on some object in the room, and fall into you, he could say something wrong, you could see something that repulsed you, you could realise just how boring he really was, and never want anything to do with him ever again.

The list was endless.

While he was in the process of discouraging himself, the doorbell rang, and he bounded downstairs. He slowed down upon approaching the door, not wishing to seem desperate or anxious. Well, he failed in that field, because you could clearly see him sweating and fidgeting. You exchanged greetings, and you had to wait for a few moments to be let into the house, as he appeared to be lost in his own world again. When he noticed that he hadn't yet allowed you inside, he apologised profusely, reprimanding himself for making his first mistake. You reassured him that it wasn't a big deal, and followed him upstairs. You looked around his room excitedly. He stood by the door, gaze lowered on to the floor while you walked further into the room.

"Your room's really cool, Amajiki!" You gushed, glancing at the butterfly stickers on the walls.

He flushed even darker, realising that he forgot to take them down before you arrived.

Giggling, you asked, "You like butterflies?"

He nodded, not trusting his voice.

"Me too! My favourite is the Melanargia Galathea!"