EXPERIMENTS

She told to her boss that she is close to big discovery and pleads him to give her one more chance. Her boss remembers her every success and agreed so he gets her two doctors, nurses and two guards. Han Ye Seul then found abandoned hospital and prepared everything for the upcoming experiments.

The two police men are waiting and they are never letting the boy out of their sight. But SHINee are protecting their little boy too. Until Jinki and Minho decided to have coffee and Taemin is only with Kibum who takes him to restrooms. This is the best opportunity because the boy is only with one man and the others two can't see them. They sneaked inside the restrooms. Kibum is in cabin with Taemin and he throws the wet diaper in thrash bin. He is going to put clean diaper on Taemin, but they are behind him. They kicked the door open and one of them hit Kibum in his nape. Kibum lost consciousness and they grab the scared boy before he can scream. They pull his pants up and drag him to their car and rush away. Taemin is screaming and banging at the windows but Han Ye Seul gave them sedatives, so they stabbed the needle in his arm. Taemin fell asleep and they stopped behind city and throw the boy in trunk of their car. They drive to crossroads in middle of nowhere and met Han Ye Seul. They put the boy in trunk of her car and she gave the money. She is driving to the abandoned hospital and smiles the whole ride. Now she will be her boss favourite.

Taemin is hiding in the farest corner of the room. He is hugging his knees and tries to curl into small ball. He doesn't know who are they, where he is but the biggest fear is where is his umma. Taemin is crying and wetted the uncomfortable hospital gown. He doesn't like this cloth he is used for the ones from his umma. They are comfy and colourful and umma would never leave him without diaper or in dirty clothes. They don't know that he needs diaper, they see young man and not the toddler who is inside.

Taemin hears heavy steps and starts to shake. This isn't his umma or uncles because their steps are very light especially his umma who has soft steps as cat. The doors are suddenly opened and two men stepped inside. Taemin pressed his back against the corner where he is hiding and put his palms over his face. His toddler like logic is telling him basic rule - if you can't see them then they can't see you too. But unfortunately this doesn't work. They grabbed him by his frail arms and take him between them. Taemin is trying to fight with them but what can he do? He is kicking his thin legs in the air, but it doesn't stop them from dragging him in different room.

"Umma!"

Taemin is crying even more when he saw the white room with metal table in middle. Around are many machines and tables with scary tools. There are few nurses, two doctors and one lady in pink suit.

"What are we supposed to do with him?"

One doctor turned to the lady and she just shrug.

"I don't know. Maybe his brain isn't valuable but the rest can be. Just find something special."

The doctors nodded and turned to the men who are holding the poor boy.

"Restrain him."

They lift Taemin on the metal table and tied his wrists and ankles to it.

"Umma!"

It annoyed them, so nurse showed roll of gauze in his mouth. Taemin is crying and thrashing but no one is paying attention to him.

"I think that for now we can take sample of blood and cerebrospinal fluid."

Taemin watches witch fear how the sharp needle gets closer to his arm and the doctor stabbed it into his flesh. He is whimpering and crying in pain, he pleads the people around with his tearful eyes, but no one is going to help him. Then they turned him so now he is laying on his stomach. Taemin feels something cold on his back and suddenly cruel pain fills his body. He starts to trash again but the restrains are holding him down. The doctor uses his full strength and stabbed long needle in his spine. The boy under his arms pissed himself and he tells to the nurses to wash him. But after the doctors left they just call guards who take him back in his cell. They throw him on bed and Taemin whimpered in pain and hunger.

"Tummy hungry."

He sits up and rubs his stomach. The guards left and soon come back with plastic tray with food. Taemin took the plastic cup with water and tries to drink but he ended spilling it on floor. Taemin has never drunk from regular cup but only from sippy cups or baby bottles. He is so thirty that he lowered himself on the floor and licks the water right from the tiles. The food which they gave him is too salty and spicy for him so he spitted it back on the plate. Taemin is sleepy but the bed is quite scary for him. He is used to his crib full of soft blankets and pillows where he has his favourite plushies. He is crying and wrapped himself in blanket and put the pillow on ground in the corner. He lays down and try to remember lullabies which his umma sings to him and sometimes uncles join and sing too. Taemin falls asleep with tearstained cheeks.