SAVIOUR

MINHO'S POV

Next three days I spent in my room because I can't look at my friends who are acting like lunatics because of the thing. They are calling him baby and treat him like a real baby. In the morning I saw Kibum feeding the thing with bottle of milk and I have enough of this. Kibum is in his room so I go there to face him.

"Kibum we need to speak about this."

I point at the thing laying on blanket on the bed.

"Minho don't dare to speak about him like this. His name is Taemin."

I sigh because he isn't thinking clear.

"He will only cause problems. He can bring us death because the one who wants him dead isn't going to stop."

"Why not? Taemin is now with us and no one will find him here. And even if yes, I will protect him."

"Listen to what you are saying! This is crazy. We don't know what he is."

"He is my baby Minho. Jonghyun would have loved him too. He always loved babies and kids."

I am staring at Kibum who is smiling at Jonghyun's photo.

"Kibum you are living in past and it is not good for you. You can't heal with new pet."

"And what Minho? I can't live in the past and in presence you are trying to take the baby away. You are prick if you think that Taemin is pet."

Kibum pushed me out of his room and I slowly go downstairs.

"Minho you need to see this!"

Jinki is calling me from the kitchen and I go there. I found him standing above opened trash bin and he is pointing at something inside.

"Look."

I don't know what is so amazing in trash but look inside. And there it is. The infamous pink plastic box with flowers and butterflies. It is box where is Kibum hiding razors and other things which he uses to cut himself. He has been doing it from his adolescence. Even with Jonghyun he was still cutting himself and few times we found the box, but he always somehow got it back. And now it is laying in trash.

"Why would he throw it away? Jonghyun tried it so many times and it was only worse."

I am thinking on loud, but it still doesn't make sense.

"Maybe Taemin is his new purpose of life."

I don't think so because he had Jonghyun and still harmed himself.

"Kibum probably stopped because Taemin needs him, they are fully dependant on each other."

I say nothing because I am thinking how rude I was before to Kibum.

If is Taemin Kibum's saviour I will accept him too.