7 WEEKS BEFORE ROBBERY

Mister Park Dowon is leaving hospital where he has office. Every nurse, doctor and patient greeted him on his way outside. After all he is the best surgeon, so everyone wants to make good impression to get his help. Dowon finally gets in his car and his personal driver takes him to his house. Their house is huge, but it is almost empty. Inside are living only two people, Dowon and his wife Mi Sun. They had son, very beautiful son Taemin. He died few months before.

Few months before Taemin was walking from school when he was hit by car. The driver was doing something on his phone during driving and he didn't see Taemin on crosswalk. Taemin was dead on spot with crushed skull. Even his father wasn't able to save him.

Mi Sun thinks that her husband is useless. After all he has saved so many lives but not their only child. She is cold to him and thinks about divorce. But then her comfortable life of rich wife will end so she has found lover. Dowon doesn't mind it that his wife isn't paying attention to him because he has something more important to do.

Shortly before his son's funeral he sneaked inside the morgue and took few hair and blood from his son. Weird? Maybe but Dowon is scientist who also works on cloning. And he has great idea. He will make clone of his death son.