How Dare You?

-ZAYN'S P.O.V-

Today is the second day of mine in 'The Styles'. It's the same home where I used to leave with Harry back to my 1D days.

Since we reached the house me and Harry didn't really talk. Just greetings and formalities.

It really feels so awkward to me when he ignores me. You must be thinking what the new about it,he did this before to me. So I must be use to.

But I'm not caz it's not the same. At that moment he was not in front of me. But now I see him,in front of me,walking, taking to everyone except me.

It still hurts me. When he took me to this house I though we are cool now. But I guess I'm wrong.

Suddenly the ringtone of my phone drags me in the reality. I take the phone and see it's Niall. I pick it up and his voice booms--

-"U bloody fucker!"
-"Well hellow to u too Ni."
-"Don't Ni me. Where the hell are you? I tried you bloody phone since yesterday. But it said unreachable. What kind of hell is this?"
-"I'm so sry Ni. It's just a bloody accident. That's why..."
-"WHAT? U GOT IN AN ACCIDENT AND NOBODY INFORMS ME. I HATE THIS. I'M COMING TO TO SEE YA. JUST WAIT FOR ME."
-"Umm.. Well Ni I'm not in Bradford."
-"What do u mean by u are not in Bradford?"
"Umm... I mean, I came to a place for checkup."
-"And where it is?"
-"I'm in Cheshire."
-"Ok I'm coming to there."

And he hangs up the phone.

What? He didn't react? How this can be possible? Did he here it or just skip it caz of his anger?

Then my phone again rings. I pick it up without looking in the screen caz I know that it's him.

-"What did u say? Where are u?"

I smiles a little.

-"I'm in Cheshire Ni. I'm in Cheshire."
-"What? What are doing there? Does he knows that u are there? Did u meet him.  I know that u are angry with him but though... "
-"Calm down Horan! U r asking too much question at a time. How can I suppose to answer them?"
-"Ok, I'm not going to ask u anymore question. But answer me the previous ones."
-"I'm in Cheshire since yesterday. My phone had some kind of network problem that's why it was unreachable. And yea I meet him. Currently I'm in his house. To be specific that house where I used to leave when I was in the band."
-"Oh my God. I can't believe this. U are actually in Cheshire. I told you,that u are destined to be there Zaynie. But u didn't listen to me. It's the place where you belong to Zayn. U have to understand this. "

I take a deep breath. I know it's true. But they never allow me here.

-"Maybe Ni u are right. But u know the reason very well. U know why I had to leave at the moment when we were so happy with what we had."
-"But Zayn it was past. Now u..."
-"Plz Ni. I don't wanna talk about this. And talking about him,we didn't talk since we came here. So no hope.  He still hates me."
-"No it's not true. I'll prove that. Btw I'm coming to meet u. Inform Hazza that. Bye Zaynie. Take care."
-"Ok Ni. See u soon."

And I hang up the phone. I hear a nock so get up and open the door.

There he is, standing with a trey of food. I let him in and take my seat on the bed.

As he walks in, I eyes scan him from top to bottom. His chocolate brown curls, his fare skin, his emerald green eyes..... God! He is still the beautiful one.

He clears his throat, which draws me in reality.

"Rubi says me that u didn't eat anything from last night, is that true?" Harry gives me a look. I put head down.