Back To You

"Mum your phone is constantly ringing. Plz pic it up." Saffa calls Trisha. "Yep sweety coming." Trisha comes out from the kitchen and receives the call.

"Hellow,how's this?"--"Hellow mam I'm calling from the reception of Bradford Royal Infirmary. You son Mr.Zayn Malik is admitted here 15 minutes ego. Please come here as soon as possible."

The phone slipes from Trisha's hand.

"What happens mumma? Are you ok?" Saffa runs towards her.

"Z-zayn i-is i-in t-the h-h-hospital."

"WHAT?" Saffa yells.

"W-where is my p-phone?" She starts to tap every where in hurry. "It's over there mum." Saffa points towards the end of the corner of the coffe table.

Trisha picks it up.

"Hellow! Yea we will be there." She disconnects the phone.

She takes a deep breath to calm herself down.

"Saffa call your sisters. We should hurry. Yor bro had an accident." Trisha goes towards the kitchen to turn off the oven.

Saffa pauses form a moment. Then rushes towards the 1st floor,crying.

She starts to banga the door of Waliyha's room loudly.

"WALI!DONI!OPEN THE DOOR.ZAP IS IN HOSPITAL.PLZ.HURRY UP!" She says this while sodding.

Wali opens the door with fear in her eyes and Saffa throws her arms around her and starts crying hardly.

"Wali,Zap." It's all Saffa can says.

Wali rubs her back. "We don't have the time to do this baby. We have to go." Doniyha says in a calm voice.

"Girls the cad is here. Hurry up. It's an emergency."

They all rush towards the main door.

(AT THE HOSPITAL/AFTER 45 MINUTES)

Trisha Malik rushes towards the front desk of the Bradford Royal Infirmary.

"I'm looking for the room no. Of Zayn,Zayn Malik."

The receptionist looks up. "Oh you must be Trisha Malik. His room no. is 194. It's on 4th floor."--"Thank you."

All of them takes the lift and go to the 4th floor.

"Umm..191,192,193 and there's 194." Saffa dashes in the room.

Zayn opens his eyes as the door opens. Saffa runs in and sit on the side of his bed.

"Hey princess." as Zayn syas that Saffa  stars crying hardly.

"You scared me Zap. I was so worried."--" I'm so sorry princess. I'll be careful next time." Zayn smiles softly.

"Oh my God,Zaynie. How are you feeling now?" Trisha says in a worried voice.

"I'm ok mum. Just a lil bit of pain in my hand and chest." Zsyn assures her.

"I guess you are not Mr.Malik." a voice  comes in."I'm Dr.James Smith." a man eged around 45 steps in the cadin.

"Oh hlw there Dr.Smith. I'm Trisha Malik,his mum." They greats each other.

"What are you talking about me Doc." Zayn asks. "Oh yea. I'm telling that you not ok."

"What do you mean? What happened to him?" Doniyha asks in a husky voice.

"Who are you to the pacient?" He asks her. "I'm his elder sister, Doniyha Malik."--" Well Mis.Malik your brother had broken two of his ribcage's bone and damaged his left hands ligament. And I know that pain is not little." Dr.Smith smirks at Zayn.